Chapter 4

"No dean, I really do love you. I just love bob more. I'm really sorry Dean." I said.

"You love me?" bob and Dean said at the same time. Bob and Dean start arguing about who I love more. They started pushing and shoving and it turned into a fist fight. So to stop it I punched both of them in their stomachs.

"Oowww!!!" they said at the same time.

"You guys shouldn't fight. I love both of you the same. But remember I do still have a girlfriend. An I'm moving to be with her. And plus bob your dating Crystal. And Dean you are just not sugar. I'm sorry guys."

"Please, Heather. Don't go. I broke up with Crystal. I broke up with her for you. I am single now. Remember what you said?"

"Yes I remember. I said that if u and I were both single at the same time for a whole week then I would ask you out. But I'm not single. I was but it was only until I agreed to move. Now I have my girlfriend back. And I really love her alot."

"I know you do. Ad I will be single until you are single for a week. Then I will get a girlfriend. But it'll be you." He said.

"Ok. Well I have to go now. I love you guys. Goodbye for now. I will see you when I come to visit in a month." I said as I got into the plane.