Chapter 39

And with that she hung up, she didn't even wait for me to say I love her too. I think Lew and Xman could see that something was wrong because they came running over to me and they leaped up onto the ramp I was on.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" Lew asked me.

"It.. It was my mom. I'm going to be home alone for a long long time. I think she just told me that they were moving to Florida but they were leaving me here because I am close to getting out of high school so they are just going there with out me. They left 2 days ago I guess." I told them.

"Oh I'm so sorry baby." Lew said to me.

"I'm sorry Heather." Xman said.

"It's ok guys. Go back and play. Haha. I don't care if they left me. I'm used to it. everyone eventually does anyway. So whatever." I said. I was starting to snap. They could see I was starting to snap so Xman comforted me as good as he could while Lew went over by the gate after he jumped off of the ramp and he called Amber, Kimmy, and William to come here because Lew and Xman knew they couldn't deal with me alone but all of them together they thought it would work.

They kept telling me everything would be ok and both Kimmy and Amber both offered to let me live with them. Then William asked to talk to me alone. It took a lot for Lew to say it's ok with him and it took a lot for Xman to not beat William to a pulp. But they all eventually left me and William alone.

"Hey sis." He said to me.

"Hi" I replied.

"I have an idea so you won't be alone."

"What's your idea?"

"You could move in with us. I can share a room and you can have a room all to yourself. You like that idea? We were going to do this anyway so when Amber came to spend the night she would have a place to sleep other than the couch. but since you guys are both girls and are friends you guys can share the room, it's not that far of a move. You will still ride the same bus to and from school unless you want to ride in my truck with me."

"That sounds good. I don't think Lew or Xman will be ok with that though. You should check with them." So he went over to Lew and Xman, I couldn't hear what they were saying but once William finished talking, or whatever, Xman punched William in the face, I'm guessing Xman did because he knew that I would get mad. Xman and Lew walked over to me and said that they don't want me to move in with William. I was ok with that. So I was back to living alone.

"Hey Heather. Want me to move in with you?" Crystal asked me.

"If you want to you can. I can have up to 2 people living with me. Unless all 3 of us living here have 1 person that we share the room with in that case I could have 5 more people including you." I told her.

"How about you, me, Kimmy, amber, and Lew? is that ok with you?" She asked me.

"Fine by me. But you gotta ask them." I told her. So she went to them all one by one to ask if they wanted to move in with me and her, they all said yes, except for Amber. But then we decided to ask Xman and he said yes. So we have 5 people still. Me and Lew can share a room, Kimmy and Crystal can share a room, and Xman can have a room to himself. Well if all of there parents say they can move in here. But I doubt any of them will let their child live with me here alone.

They all called their parents and I was right. All of them said no, so I was back to the start, living alone.