Chapter 35

*the next morning*
Everyone had slept in the room with me and Kimmy. Even Lews parents stayed, I like that he has parents like them, my parents wouldn't stay for their child that was in a coma. I woke up first today, and I got bored after 5 minutes so I woke Lew up. I would've woken up William but he was over by Kimmy and I couldn't wake him up silently.

"Hey lew. Wake up" I said.

"I'm up" he said.

"Good morning boo"

"Good morning baby"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know.. How about what were you and William texting about?"

"Oh we were just talking about Amber."

"What about her?"

"Just about something he's trying to help me with."

"Oh. Ok."

"Yea he's trying to get her to get over you. Because she's not yet but I wish she was because I know that your over her and all, but I just can't help but get upset about it, I just think about how much she loves you then I think about how much she loved you then then I think about how cute you guys were together and about how I would feel if you were to dump me for her which I know you say won't happen but there is a possibility." I tried not to cry as I said it.

"Baby, I promise it won't happen. I love you! I'm over her. You are the girl I want to marry and have a family with."

"Thanks boo. I love you too." A tear slipped out of my eye. Lew saw it and he scooted closer to me and he pulled me in for a hug and I cried on his shoulder. I cried silently because I didn't want to wake anyone up. Although for some reason a few seconds after I started crying William woke up, he jumped up and he ran over to me silently and he asked me what was wrong. "I was just telling Lew what we were texting about and I guess when I say it out loud it gets to me more than typing it so I started crying." I told him.

"Oh. I'm sorry sis. You ok?" William asked me.

"It's ok, and yes I'm ok." I replied.

"IN THE CAFETERIA THERE IS KARAOKE FOR ANYONE" The person at the front desk said over the speakers. That woke everyone else up.

"Well I think I'm going to go to the karaoke thing. I want to sing. Who is coming with?" I said.

"I will" they all said at different times. So we all were going down to the cafeteria for karaoke. It ended up being me and Amber singing first, we sang Everything I'm Not by The Veronica's. They loved us, after we sang that, we sang Cant Find The Words by Karina. After that Amber didn't want to sing much anymore so I sang by myself, I sang Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne. After I sang that, I sang Fix a Heart by Demi Lavato. They loved me, especially my friends and boyfriend. They were even more excited about me singing than the strangers here were. But everyone was clapping. Especially when I sang Slipped Away.

When I went to go sit down and let someone else sing, everyone wanted me to keep singing.

"No your the best singer so far! Please sing at least one more song." The person from the table on the far side of the room. Me, Kimmy, and Lew all looked to see who it was because the voice sounded so familiar. Then we heard something slam onto the metal table so everyone at that point turned to look at who it was. Kimmy was terrified. It was the guy that was after her. We were screwed because we can't hide her now. He walked over to her and he said "why, hello Kimmy. and Heather, I thought you said you don't know anyone named kimmy?"

"Oh this is not Kimmy. Her name is Crystal. That's my sister. They look very similar. But they are two different people." I explained quickly thinking of something to say.

"Bull, that's Kimmy Widelski. You can't lie to me anymore, and now that I know you were lieing, I am going to shoot you both." Amber got up slowly so he didn't see her, she went over to the room very quickly and she got her baseball bat. She brought it back and she walked up behind him slowly and carefully. The first thing she did is hit him in a very bad place, then when he was down she yelled for someone to call 911, then she kept hitting him in his bad place with the bat when he tried to get up. Soon the police were there and they took him away. And everyone there was a witness to him saying that he was going to kill me and Kimmy.

"Thanks Amber. I am so glad that you were here to hit him so he didn't get to shoot me or Kimmy." I said to her, I ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"Your welcome. I would do anything to keep you guys safe. I am over-protective remember?" She said while hugging me and laughing a little bit.

"Love you sis." I told her.

"Love you too sis!" She replied as Lew walked over and pulled me in for a hug.