Chapter 5

-one month later-

"Hey bob. Are you the only one here?" I asked him

"Yea. They didn't really want to come since you left them for a girl. But I still love you Heather. So I came. And one more person came to talk to you." He said as Crystal came into the airport to see me.

"Hi Heather." Crystal said.

"Hey Crystal. I haven't talked to you in so long. I missed you. How have you been?"

"I have been good. And I've missed you too Heather. But I hear that you and sugar broke up. Are you ok?"

"Yea. I am. It's been a few weeks now so I guess I'm ok."

"Wait it's been a few weeks and u haven't contacted me? why? I'm still single. I've been waiting like I said I would."

"And I knew that once I moved back here I would be able to tell you in person. That's why I didn't tell you."

"What are you guys talking about here?" Crystal asked.

"Oh uhm. Well, crystal me and bob have made a deal that if me and him are both sip ingle at the same time for a whole week that we would start dating. And it's been a couple weeks. And for him it's been a month. And now we are gonna start dating. Right bob?"

"As much as I hate to say this I just can't go out with you. You need to experience the single life. So you just go experience it and then call me."

"Ok. I am fine with that. is the single life fun?"

"Ummm... It kind of is. But that's only sometimes. Like when you aren't sad when you see happy couples around."