~Let me in~ Vampire (1)

(This will be with my character Constantine)

It was rather late at night as you sat at home. You were new around the area and nobody to reach out to as of now. You sat behind your laptop, playing games and watching videos. Though none of it could keep the overwhelming boredom away. You leaned forward, your tired eyes refusing to focus on the screen. You sighed as you closed it. Maybe it was best to go to bed for now. Walking towards the stairs, you grabbed onto the railing when you heard the doorbell ring. You looked at the clock. It was almost midnight.

"Who in their right mind...?"

You groaned, quickly fixing yourself before opening the door, hoping whoever was on the other side wouldn't see your irritated gaze.

"Ah hello ma'am, i'm truly sorry to bother you."

It was a neatly dressed man. He had dark hair and his eyes seemed like an odd shade of brown. "Can i help you with anything?" You tiredly asked. "I'm afraid i got stranded.. may i come in and use  your phone?" You were wary of this stranger, not fooled by his strange demeanor. "If you don't mind me asking..." you mumbled. "Don't you have your own?" He frowned. "I'm afraid i can't make much use of it, considering it is broken." You looked up at his strange eyes. They now almost seemed to glow, and you couldn't bring yourself to look away. He seemed to notice this, and chuckled.

And a strange calm feeling took over.

You couldn't panic, or feel suspicious, no matter how much you wanted to be critical of this young man. "Please ma'am.. just this once." His tone no longer sounded sweet and desperate, but instead demanding, and almost taunting. But your mouth and body moved on its own, stepping aside so he could enter.

"Alright, sir."

He hummed as he nonchalantly stepped inside your house, closing the door behind the two of you. Your mind snapped back from its foggy state, your heart sinking as you realized what had just happened.  Your body trembled slightly. "What.." was all that came out of your mouth. "Hm?" Sounded his teasing voice. "How did you do that! Who are you?" The man now erupted into laughter, showing a pair of long, sharpened fangs. "Oh my, aren't you adorable." You pressed yourself against the wall, hoping to get more distance between of you. Unfortunately he closed it by stepping towards you. Before you got the chance to move away he gripped both of your shoulders.

"Ah, i don't think so."

You gripped one of his hand, it feeling ice cold in yours. "I almost pity you, you were rather easy to control. Exhaustion doesn't do you much good." You couldn't say anything, words getting caught in your throat as you refused to look him in eye again. "You seem to learn rather fast, though. Admirable. Unfortunately, it is too late for that. Feeling the color drain from your face, you gathered the courage to stare at the lower half of his face. He leaned in further, his body pressed against yours, one of his hands tightly gripping your chin. "You smelled so enticing, i couldn't help myself." Taking note of your confused expression, his smile widened. "So you never noticed me, that's interesting. Always in your own little world." He moved his arm behind you, separating you from the wall. One of his hands was positioned on your back with the other one being behind your head.

"Don't give my such a frightened look. It will only hurt briefly." before you could open your mouth he bent down slightly, sinking his teeth in your throat. The sharp pain was quickly replaced by a pleasant, almost exciting feeling. The vampire pressed down further against you, giving you no room to move. The feeling soon got too much, your vision blurring as he continued to drain you of your blood. At last, your legs gave out underneath you, and he held you to his chest to prevent you from collapsing. With a satisfied sigh, he pulled away from your neck, pressing a small kiss against your lips before hoisting you up in his arms.  You couldn't do much but weakly glare at him in sheer rage. He smiled as he took you back into your living room, setting you down on your couch. With a hum he took off his coat, hanging it around a chair. He walked as if he owned the place, only infuriating your weak mind further. You slowly pulled yourself into a sitting position, rubbing the wound slightly.

"Don't fuss over it, it shall heal with time.. if i leave you be."

"Who.. even are you?"

He smirked. "Interested, are we? My name is Constantine. I'm not human and well... i believe you can piece the rest together on your own." He gently patted your cheek. You watched him continue humming, looking around your house. Eventually your exhaustion and annoyance overrode your fear. "So.. when are leaving?" He turned to face you. "Leaving? Where to. You invited me in here, it would be rude for me to leave so soon."

"Are you going to kill me?"

He seemed slightly taken aback. "What type of barbarian do you take me for? To waste food like that... No. I'm afraid i'll be here to stay, as are you." Your angered eyes did nothing to make his demeanor falter as he walked over to you, grabbing your hand. Immediately you tried to pull away, only for him to tighten his grip to the point you were certain it would bruise.

"I assume you are alright with that arrangement?"