~Summit~ Y!Were-snow Leopard/Lynx [Qiang/Guo]

(T33N_Companion  Requested this oneshot. My characters Qiang and and Guo yes i know there is a drastic change compared to my previous works.)

Your discouraged cries bounced off the cave walls. It was cold, but the many animal skins covering the walls made it more bearable. Your captors were to return soon from their hunt. The exact type of hunt that had gotten you trapped in the first place. You sent a glare to the large rock that blocked your only way out. In no way were you strong enough to move it yourself. And even if you got out, they would track you down with ease. Their sense of smell and mobility was far greater than you could ever hope to gain. Part of you wondered if they'd simply kill you on the spot, or would they keep their promise by dragging you right back into the cavern/ You held the pile of animal furs closer around you, hoping to gain a bit of more warmth. 

After a while, you got onto your numbed feet, wandering around in hope of your body remaining somewhat active. What little warmth remained  your body, desperately tried keeping everything warm. You really didn't understand why you of all people. No matter how much you tried, you simply couldn't see it. Your thoughts were broken by a shifting against the door.

꧁༒☬ש𝒆𝐑ⒶŇᗪ乇𝕣ίⓃģ☬༒꧂

"All set!" You double checked your gear. The rest of your group did the same. All night you had laid awake, waiting for the hike up that snowy mountain. It was a tourist attraction unlike any other. The myths were largely to blame for that. People were found dead rather often. Usually tourists trying to get a nice picture. They're out of the groups eyes for no more than a second, and then they simply vanished. Humanoid entities have been caught on camera, multiple times.

As interesting as it sounded, one couldn't help but be skeptical nowadays. Nevertheless, it was time for you to finally start your ascend up the white mountain. The guide made a final count of the people present, noting all of your faces. A smile crept on his face as he wrote it down. "Alright everyone, i assume everyone hear can understand English?" Barely waiting for a reply, he adjusted his heavy backpack. "We're going to ascend the mountain shortly, i expect all of you to stay on the trail. Don't wander off, and please keep an eye on each other." A serious looked replaced his grin. "We don't want anyone getting injured." After making sure you and the rest of your group understood, he turned on his heel. You decided to stay in the middle of the group. It was the safest option.

With everything settled, you grabbed your bag and joined the rest of the group.

꧁༒☬ש𝒆𝐑ⒶŇᗪ乇𝕣ίⓃģ☬༒꧂

The atmosphere became much more tense.

As the rock was fully shifted aside, a pair of eyes fixated upon you. Qiang, as you've come to know him. Right off the bat something was off about his appearance. He was of average height, and looked incredibly pale. He appeared to be of East-Asian origin, and had eyes that were so pale blue that they almost looked white. His black hair contrasted greatly with the rest of his appearance. He wore furs and old fashioned clothing, some haphazardly sewn together. "You're still here," he spoke in a thick accent. His stoic expression turned into a genuine smile.  He approached you, pulling you close against his chest. Qiang's hands felt slightly rough, yet warm. "Cold," he muttered as he placed his hands on your cheeks. He placed a kiss on your lips.

You didn't really have the guts to stand up to him. Despite his sweet gestures, you knew he was less than kind if you tried anything. "I will try finding you more things," he muttered. "Guo is out for food." He wrapped some of his furs around you, and hoisted you up in his arms. "I'll start fire," he almost sang in delight. He carried you further into the cave. Qiang was much stronger than he looked. You assumed it was because he wasn't human at all. You were sat down on a pile of blankets, as he made his way over to a makeshift fire-pit.

The awkward silence didn't make things easier. Desperate to break the ice, you decided to try to talk to him. "So..." you began. Immediately he perked up. You hadn't really spoken to him, other than demands to be let go, or yelling. "Yes?" He asked, leaning a bit closer. You hadn't thought through the rest, but you already had his attention. "Tell me more.. about yourself." Taken aback, he thought for a bit. "I guess.... it was hard." You shot him a confused look. "Hard?"

"Life."  He somberly started the fire, watching the small flame. "You know what i am," he continued. "Family did. Scared, told me to get out." After the fire was secured, he sat closer to you. Rolling up one of his sleeves, he showed you scars across his flesh. If you hadn't been abducted and taken to a cave, you would have felt bad for him. "So, they hurt you," you assumed. Qiang nodded, before leaning his face against your shoulder.

꧁༒☬ש𝒆𝐑ⒶŇᗪ乇𝕣ίⓃģ☬༒꧂

It was much colder than you had expected. You were trying your best not to fall behind. A lot of your fellow hikers seemed far more experienced. Many of them moved in front of you, causing you to lag behind the group a bit. Fortunately they didn't lose you out of their sights, especially not the older people. If you slowed down too much, they gave you a little nudge forward.

The scenery largely stayed the same, white stretched as far as you could see. Minutes felt like hours, until the guide stopped at a camp. You plopped down your backpack, and sat down. Most other did the same. You sat closer by the trail, having dropped as soon as you were allowed. The guide sat a bit further up. Rummaging through his backpack, he fulled out a few packs of food and began passing them around. Begrudgingly you left your spot to get some. You weren't even looking away for too long. But once you turned back, your heart dropped.

Your backpack was missing.

You must have let out some sort of noise, as the guide was quickly besides you. "It's gone," you mumbled. He frowned, just as confused as you were. Obviously nobody else had it. You stepped closer to the spot you were seated at. Tracks still laid in the snow. Too small to be human, and it seemed like your bag had swiftly been dragged. It seemed almost impossible, you really should have noticed. As your guide looked around by the others, you decided to follow the footprints. After all, it was clearly some sort of animal that took off with your belongings. You hoped to find it before it got too far. If you didn't get your bag back, you had to get back down the mountain. Going back down the trail, you could see them in the distance. A young man was looking back at you. He was under-dressed for the harsh weather. His legs were completely exposed, and he stood barefoot. Under his arm was your backpack. Blankly staring at you, he beckoned for you to come closer. Without another thought you approached him. The situation was odd, but you would be in so much trouble if you lost it. The man still made no attempt to move as you stepped in front of him.

"Can i have that back?" You tried to assert yourself, yet your voice came out a bit shaky. The man had brown hair, and had oddly shaped eyes. "Yes," he simply stated in his accented voice. A pair of cold hands wrapped around the back of your neck.

Last you heard was your guide shouting something.

꧁༒☬ש𝒆𝐑ⒶŇᗪ乇𝕣ίⓃģ☬༒꧂

"You don't hate me."

You didn't really know how he believed that. Possibly he clung to you, because of the fact you didn't call him some sort of monster. The metallic smell of blood emanated from behind you, along with a pair of heavier footsteps. Guo must have come home, and by the smell he must have injured himself. A shadow cast over you and Qiang. "I'm home," the heavier voice sounded. Glancing over your shoulder, you could see the cut across his torso. "What happened?" You awkwardly questioned.

"I got attacked," he grumbled. You assumed it must have been the search party looking for you. The guide did see him when you were taken, after all. Qiang furrowed his eyebrows. From the short time you've known him, you knew these things made him uncomfortable. You supposed the two of them never asked to be in this cave to begin with. Guo sat besides you, to your right. Despite his injuries, he placed some of his clothing around you as well.  You brushed your hand through his hair, causing a smile to form on his lips. "You're so nice," he mumbled.

"I'll never let them harm you too."

(Reaally rusty with my writing but ykyk.)