Vamptember day 13 ~ Blut assuager

The dog simply wouldn't leave your door alone.

You assumed it was a stray. The barking drove you insane as it kept jumping at the door of the house you were staying at. You barely handled the noise. Half of you considered simply searching up the nearest animal shelter and calling them up. But you couldn't shake the feeling something was terribly wrong. The dog continued to bark and howl, but it just didn't really sound like a dog to you. The voice was strained as if it were dying.

It tugged on your heart strings and you couldn't help but head to the door, wooden plank from your yard in hand. As soon as the door opened you were met with a starved looking stray dog. It  was covered in fur yet looked greatly underweight. The dog began wagging its tail so much the entire back of its body was moving back and forth. Before you could even react it dashed into your home. Keeping the door open for now, you joined the dog into the living room. Hoping to at least ease the poor creatures suffering, you went to grab some sausages from your fridge.

You cut them up into manageable pieces on a plate before you placed it down on the floor. The dog began to hurriedly devour the food you had given it. You gave it some water too, but it showed absolutely no interest in it. When it was done it seemed to be choking, causing you to become concerned. Leaning down, you reached out for it, until the dogs skin and flesh began to stretch out and expand.

Before you knew it a man of at least two meters tall. He was incredibly strong and a bear of a man, his chest, arms and legs were covered in hair. He had huge eyes on his face as well. He looked incredibly strange, and you felt on edge more than anything.

But that didn't matter to him.

His strong arms lifted you up, pressing you against him. You felt absolutely no bones when you were being held. Despite that he seemed oddly normal. You pressed into his arm, confirming your terrified suspicion. The man hoisted you over his shoulder, before marching out the door. Your cried and yelled, slamming your fists against his back. But nobody would hear. Tears were streaming down your face as you neared what seemed like a graveyard.

'Otto Weber.'

 "Please," you cried as you were placed near a tombstone. Immediately you tried to make a break for it, but his big hand wrapped around your waist, dragging you back towards him.

You watched  helplessly as he took a small bit of dirt into his other hand, before repositioning you against the tombstone. Your screams became muffled as the taste of ground entered your mouth.

And they never heard of you again.

["Like the bluatsauger, the blut aussauger can transform a person into a vampire by forcefeeding or tricking someone into eating dirt from its grave. However, a person could also become this type of vampire if he eats meat from an animal that a wolf killed, commits suicide, dies unbaptized, dies a witch, leads an immoral life, or if a nun walks over his grave." It has more hair than a normal person, with no skeleton, and large eyes. "It can also shapeshift into a bat, dog, rat, snake, and wolf." This vampire can be weakened if it is force-fed or tricked into eating garlic to the paint that a stake can be driven through its heart. But afterword garlic and holy water must be put in its grave while burning incense. Putting garlic in its mouth combined with long-term exposure to direct sunlight will also destroy it]