𝐆𝐆𝟏 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒  𝟏𝟔, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PLAY SONG ⬆️

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

"I HOPE Y'ALL AIN THINK THIS A TWERK SONG, DIS ONE FOR THE BANGIN NIGGAS RIGHT HERE BABY!" The song blasted loudly on somebody's speakers in the classroom out of nowhere, shocking almost everyone.

Most students in the classroom got hyped like, boys dancing like a fool on their desks and some girls shaking their ass on some of the boys in the classroom which made the teacher eyes pop out of his head.

"MICHAEL, GO INTO THE OFFICE!" Michael laughed; grabbing his speakers and on his way out, he pulled his pants down showing his bare ass.

Yeah...he was the class clown and there was never really a day of him not getting in trouble.

"Yo what the fuckkk!" A girl dragged laughing with her friends as the class now settled down and got back to what they were doing.

"The next time this class acts up again, i'm gonna write each and every parent a letter and there will be 'no lunch' for a week for you guys." Mr. Richardson said, earning groans and mutters from the students.

"Y'all food ain't even dat good, so we can honestly not give a fuck." A girl rolled her neck saying, making some students in the class agree with her.

"Ma parents don't care but gon' ahead and write them a letter, I don't care."

"For reall." A girl dragged, agreeing.

"Mr. Edwards, when and where do you want me to eat yo ass? cuz I ain't trying to starve, ma ass barely got food at home." Some students gasped and laughed once this student said that.

"GET OUT, I WILL NOT TOLERATE INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE IN THIS CLASS!" Mr Edwards points at his door.

"Boyyyy, I know you want cho ass ateee. What? You scared imma suck up all yo booty juice?" Everybody laughed as she made her way out the classroom with a playful smirk.

Well...This is my class..my school..I'm just this nerdy girl who quietly likes to observe those around me and who loves to read and write. I'm Suyari and i'm here to tell you these insane moments that happened in my life.

My life became alot different from what it is now...

Welcome to my story.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .