𝐆𝐆𝟐 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 ✓ 𝟏𝟔, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Washing my hands in the girls restroom while trying to ignore the ungodly noises coming from one of the stalls of someone getting their face fucked. The sounds were very disturbing.

"I-i'm finna- oh shit." The boy mutters as the girl lets out this weird sound that sounds like she's choking.

And yes, there is literally a boy in the girls restroom..

I need to hurry my ass up out of here, this school is something else.

Now walking in the school hallways on my way to class, a couple was making out in front of the classroom door i'm supposed to be in.

I cleared my throat for them to see I was there since they obviously acted like they didn't see me.

"Excuse me." They kindly move out the way, gladly as I earn attention to some of the students while walking to my desk.

Do y'all hate when you're late to class and the students just stop and stare at you? That shit is so nerve-wrecking & annoying to me.

This class right here was something else, the teacher whose name is Ms Willams will always let her class run over her. She didn't give a care in the world what these students would do in her class.

She was also a very pretty teacher and rumors went around saying that she slept with one of the seniors in the school and that she was one of the youngest teachers in this school.

Whenever she was seen in the hallways, her perfectly shaped body caught everyones attention since she had a nice round, full of ass.

I'm pretty sure one of the male teachers in this school already fucked her...like Mr Jordan and he's actually almost every girl in this school crush. I would always see Mr Jordan eye-fucking the heck out of Ms. Willams and there was actually a time where I caught him literally smacking Ms Willams ass after adjusting something in his pants inside his office and I was honestly shocked that day.

But enough of Ms Willams.

"Y'all quiet down a lil bit." Ms Willams said, after hearing the students getting a little too loud as she goes back on her phone doing whatever on it.

"She so fine bro, imma have to bag that one day." A dude said to his friend, looking at the teacher in her own world.

"You can't doe, you ugly as hell folks." His friend smacked his lips, now chuckling at him.