𝐆𝐆𝟑𝟑 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓ 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Suyari is now 6 months pregnant...

"Goin to school pregnant by a no good ass nigga is crazyyy." Somebody chuckled with their friends, making Suyari nervously walk her way to class.

Ever since Suyari was pregnant, she's been getting made fun of by people in school and she of course wouldn't tell Kevin about it since he wouldn't handle the situation the right way but would choose violence.

Suyari wasn't the only person in the school pregnant, there were plenty of other girls pregnant also.

Her being known as the nerdy girl in school and known as the 'crazy delusional bitch' who's apparently pregnant with Kevin's baby now which is part of the reason why people had a problem of her being pregnant in school.

"You're late again, Ms Harris." Mr. peterson said, marking Suyari down on his chart.

"I-i'm so sorry, I had things to do." She said, slowly taking her seat.

Everybody turned their attention on Suyari and her stomach with a look of disgust.

"Bitch swears up and down that's Kevin's baby." A girl chuckled with her friends, earning agreements.

"Man foreal, watch that baby come out looking deformed and off as fuck."

Once Suyari heard one of the girls say them words, she couldn't help but to say something.

"Bitch just because i'm pregnant, doesn't mean i'm afraid to get my big ass up and beat the fuck out of you. Pregnant or not, bitch." Suyari snapped, earning attention from everyone in the class.

"Not this hoe talkin' greasy, bitch I would merc you and that off ass baby in yo stomach! yu betta shut da fuck up."

"Guys calm down-"

"I'm not shutting up shit, you better bring yo ugly deformed ass over here and make me shut the fuck up you fucktard." Suyari snapped, surprising everyone at her boldness.

"Fucktard is crazyyy, sumbody put a ducktape on dis bitch mouf before I put ma foot up in it. Like real shit." The girl chuckled.

Suyari suddenly got up from her seat and literally picked up a chair and threw it at the girl's head extremely hard which made the girl body yank back fast as she now remained knocked out on the wall.

"DAMMNNNNN!" Somebody yelled, pulling out their phone now recording the knocked out girl on the wall literally sleeping.

"Aw hell naw! Dis bitch got me fucked up!" The girl friend said, now trying to reach Suyari but quickly gets pulled back surprisingly by Kevin as he easily flew the girl on the ground by her hair.

'When did he come in here?' Suyari thought.

"Yo ass definitely not touchin dis one." He chuckled, pulling Suyari behind him.

"Please, nobody is listening to me and the students are literally out of control right now. Please send security." The teacher begged on his walkie talkie.

Students in the class were still going bizarre looking at the knocked out girl on the wall and laughing at how the girl got swung on the floor by Kevin.