𝐆𝐆𝟑𝟎 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒  𝟏𝟕, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Going through my locker, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder which made me turn around to see Jasmine.

Oh she's bold..

I instantly backhanded her and she immediately tried blocking herself.

"H-hey! I just wanna talk to you, that's all." Jasmine quickly said.

"Who told you we were cool?" I asked.

"Which is part of the reason why I wanna talk to you, I've been stressing alot lately and I-I really could use a friend right now." Jasmine responded.

"Well, go find you a friend. Why you telling me?"

"Because you and Kevin are actually the only people i'm really comfortable with in this school, Suyari. I don't like making new friends, I hate starting over."

"Well, I guess you don't have a choice but to start over and build a new bond with somebody else other than me and Kevin." I said.

"Please Suyari. If it takes you beating my ass again then I wouldn't mind, just as long as I get to be your friend." Jasmine said, making me cross my arms in deep thought.

"Let me think about it." I walked off with that before making my way to class.

---------

"Girlll, I was so gone last night. What even happened?" Jazlyn asked while chuckling on Facetime.

"Let's just say, you kind of embarrassed me last night.." I answered.

"Embarrass you? Like how?"

"Tell me why this dude had got up in your face asking if you were available or something like that and you literally threw your drink in the guy's face and said 'Bitch, imma need yu to brush yo teeth thirdly.' I felt so bad for him." I told her exactly what she said last night.

"Byeeeeee, ion even rememba talkin to no nigga. But did you at least have fun last night?"

"I mean yeah, considering some guy kept me company."

"What guy? Ouu lemme find out you be gettin it down like yo big cuzzo." Jazlyn said, making me chuckle.

"He said his name was Von, I think."

"Von?"

"Yeah, I gave him my number last night." I said.

"Ouuu as you should! but ain't chu talkin to ole' dude?" She asked.

I completely forgot about Kevin...

"Yeah...but we aren't together so, I don't see what's the problem with me giving another guy my number."

"I know das right."

---------

"Hello?" Kevin said on the phone.

"Uh hey, can I talk to you in person or are you busy?" I asked.

"Nah ian busy."