𝐆𝐆𝟑𝟐 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✓ 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

4 MONTH LATER

Suyari is currently 5 months pregnant...

"But yeah, he was just basically saying that he doesn't believe this baby is his and I was still trying to understand why he didn't want me to abort it if he's sitting up here second guessing himself about the baby being his or not." Suyari ranted.

"I would just abort it if I were you. Who cares what he says, Kevin doesn't always give you the respect you want him to give you, so why does it matter if you go behind his back and abort it?" Jasmine asked her, pouring some liquor in her cup.

"I just honestly don't think we're both ready for a baby, especially the way we act with each other." Suyari said.

"Girl, you're going through it. This liquor right here will solve all your problems and I promise you'll feel way better than you feel now." Jasmine said.

An hour later..

"YESSS, GET IT SUYARI!" Jasmine yelled, hyping Suyari throwing her ass in a circle on Jasmine's LIVE.

While Suyari continued doing so, little did she know...Kevin was watching the live looking extremely pissed since Suyari was pregnant with his baby on LIVE drinking and was unexpectedly back friends with Jasmine.

A month ago, they got a DNA test and it came out positive that he was the father and ever since then..Kevin became overprotective with Suyari.

Kevin knew exactly where Jasmine lived and he didn't waste any time to make his way over to her house.

"My ass is not movinggg." Suyari dragged, about to grab the full bottle a liquor that sat upon Jasmine's table and drink it.

But Kevin came just in time before she could get another drink by snatching Suyari up quickly and he surprisingly pulled out his gun and showed no mercy to Jasmine...shooting her right between her eyes.

Jasmine body instantly collapsed on top of her own table.

"AAAAHHHH!" Suyari screamed, covering her ears as she now tries to run away from Kevin but completely fails.

"Bring yo ass over here! Ma nigga, is yu seriously drinkin dat shit with ma baby in yo stomach?" He pulled her arm harshly towards him.

"I-I forgot, I swear Kevin!" She exclaimed in fear, feeling herself about to break down.

"How you forget about dat big ass stomach you got? I guarantee yo stupid ass was sober when she gave you that liquor, ian tryna hear nunnadet lyin shit." He flared his nose at her.

"Wait no-"

Kevin quickly cuts her off by dragging her to the car roughly, earning attention from people outside.

"Kevin..you're e-embarrassing me!"

"Shut da fuck up!" Kevin yelled, flaring his nose.

Suyari tries pulling away from Kevin but only for him to easily carry her to the car and harshly pushed her inside, slamming her door shut behind her.