𝐆𝐆𝟗 ⊰

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝟏𝟔, 𝐍𝐘📍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking into the school hallways, which had dried up blood on the walls and portraits of Cornell who got shot in the head by Kevin.

'LLC' which was written on the portraits.

"She is so pretty."A girl said walking pass me with her friend'.

I thought it would be best if I were to change my style now going to school, I feel pretty confident dressed like this.

About to make it into class as the earliest student, I happen to see Kevin outside of class flirting with a girl. A feeling in me kind of felt jealous at the fact he was spitting game at her but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

He was high as hell, so I can't blame him for acting all flirty and nice with me last night.

———-

"Y'all heard about dat girl named mya?" A girl asked her friends.

"Da girl who was stabbing dem bitches who jumped her bestfriend?"

"Yea, I hurd she died last night. Some bitches and niggas caught her ass lacking."

She died....?

"I think Cierra and Tony da ones that got her killed. Mya friend was going off on live about dem bitches killin ha bestfriend."

That must be horrible for Mya's friend...

"Hey are you new here?" This girl came up to me asking.

"No."

"Really? How come I never seen yo ass befoe?"

"I'm that nerdy girl who sits all the way in the back of our classroom in 5th hour." I chuckled.

"No way, yo name syrai or sum like that huh?"

"Suyari." I chuckled, correcting her.

"Oh ma gahd girl, you look bad as hell. I hardly even recognized you since you usually be wearin dem baggy boyish outfits but anyway, your friends with Kevin right?"

"Uh yeah why?"

"Well, I was just wonderin if...you could help a fella out by lettin Kevin come talk to me."

Of course....

"Um..why can't you talk to him on your own? He doesn't bite." I said, nervously.

"Because ion want to, duh." She rolled her eyes.