Part 1

after two years of a long journey king was at his wit's end he was so close to losing almost everyone he loved over those two years but he truly only lost one person he could never get back. tired from his journey from the fairy king's forest of Avalon to the boar hat tavern he had decided to take a pit stop at a local inn for the night. entering the inn the familiar smell of beer and good food filled his senses reminding him of the tavern he had just left.

"Evening sir are you looking for a room or just some good food" a man behind the counter spoke up drawing the attention of the king. "I just need a room for the night thank you," harlequin said taking his money pouch from his belt and giving two gold coins to the man. "oh my this is far too much for a night" "it all right think of it as a charity" grateful the man took the coins and extended it for a pair of keys to a room for the fairy.

"if you like for this kind act, id like to give you the offer of free drinks at our bar our bartender is quite the show off" he chuckled pointing over to a door that lead to the restaurant portion of the inn. harlequin looked to the door thinking it over. "know that I think about it I'd like a drink" he sighed "well your room number is on your key if you need a reminder and if you have any questions just ask me, Mr. R or Hellen the bartender." with a nod harlequin went to the restaurant part of the inn not questioning anything Mr.R had told him. the restaurant part of the inn was nice and homey more so then the boar hat but it being an in it was expected. he sat himself down at the bar the bartender not behind it for some reason.

"um, can I get a drink?" he pitched his voice so the bartender could possibly hear him just in case she was in the back. "ya just a moment!" a more masculine and oddly familiar voice came from the back room's door, that voice was far from what harlequin expected to hear when he hard Mr.R said Hellen he thought it might be the man daughter. "sorry about that needed to clean up some cups" a boy around harlequin looking age with long green hair and gold eyes walked out holding a few now clean glass cups. his eyes widened seeing the boy making his wings twitch.

"it can't be... helbram?"