Part 4

after a night of well-needed rest, harlequin returned to the restaurant portion of the inn the bar was still closed but it was also early in the morning so it might not be open to prevent morning drinkers. he took a seat at one of the tables waiting patiently as he thought just how to do this and then it hit him like a bullet.

"you again?" he looked up hearing the voice of the green fairy, Hellen looked down on him like a disappointed mother to her child. "yup it's me and I had a question for you." "it better be the menu" "not quit I was wondering if you'd like to go on a little trip with me?" again there was silence between them till Hellen burst out laughing. "aww you got a crush on me don't ya?" "w-wha no! um well..." "it's all right but sure why not I could use a little break but" he grabbed the king by the tie pulling him closer "pull what you did yesterday and I might fly off" he threatened before letting go of the other "pick me up here at 5 ill ask my pops if he can take over after that, k cutie?" with that Hellen left to tend to another table without even asking what harlequin wanted. he sat there thinking to himself eventually getting food before having to leave, he made up his mind he was going to go home and get ready and also ready the areas for their little date while he was at it. hours went by as he worked on the date it had to be the perfect thing to bring back his memories over the years harlequin had kept the old helm his dear friend had given him keeping it nice and clean without a dent in his memory but now he hoped hit restore those memories.

"almost 5 I should get going" he took off flying to the town once again he was both excited and scared of rejection even after Hellen might regain his memories. landing in from of the inn drew some attention to the fairy king but it was quietly depleted. he waited for moments before Hellen came out.

"Sorry if I kept you waiting for long my old man was being embarrassing" he was warring a green jacket with a white dress shirt and black pants his long green hair pulled up in a ponytail. he was so pretty the king himself couldn't help but blush. "it's all right you look nice oh I never told you my name" " oh I know your fairy king harlequin already kinda why I took you up on this date thought it be bad to turn down the king of my own people right?" he laughed with that cute smile king always adoerd.

"its alright if you turned me down yes I would have asked agien but its propley not how you think though." "oh? whats this for then?" harlequin huffed but the other didn't seem to mind he extended a hand out to hellen. "why don't I show you"