Part 3

harlequin and Mr.R went up to the room the king had rented for the night for their little chat. closing the door behind him Harley stared the man down not knowing what he was planning to tell him. "I wanted to talk about my son Hellen though he is adopted he is still my son and so I must talk to you about this." harlequin leaned on the door listening closely "I'm listening" he mumbled letting the man standing before him continue.

" while I was on a trip to liones after hearing what the holy knight grand master did I had to check it out and that is when I found him beaten and on the verge of death. I took him in and nursed him back to health and yet that nasty scar on his shoulder after all those years never faded." the man sighed "when Hellen woke up he had no memory of who he was or any of his past all he membered was the word hell I thought it was apart of his previous name so I gave him the name Hellen. I offered him a job here and he became my son and bartender now what do you know of him?" Mr.R looked up to the fairy king across from him who was in utter terror about what he had heard. it had to be helbram after the fall of Henderson his body was never found and Harley was sure he had killed him but without a body and seeing helbram right in front of him down in the bar looking much older than he did before it had to be!

"my best friend helbram was killed there in liones around the same time and Hellen your son looks and acts just like him" now it was Mr.R's turn to be scared of this younger man's words. "you think my Hellen is your helbram?" "yes, I do" harlequin stopped leaning on the door and looked down "I feel terrible to try and take your son away after all these years you had had with him but I miss him so much life just isn't complete without him anymore." he looked back up at Mr.R who was smirking.

"you love him don't you?" king went flush in the face at the comment but it was true sadly " I do I have since I knew him all those years ago in the fairy kings forest of Avalon my own kingdom it's kinda sad I thought I lost those feeling for him but I guess I never did." the man got up walking to harlequin and putting a hand on his shoulder. "in that case you have my blessing just don't be to harsh with him ok" "i promise"