Ep1 ~ P1

Y/n's pov

I climbed through a window in the hallway and burst through the door.

"Ethan! Enid told me you're getting a roommate!" I said and sat down on Ethan's bed.

"Y/n? How did you get in here?" Ethan asked, ignoring my question. "I thought you weren't allowed in here anymore."

"The window in the hallway and I'm not but that's not important," I said. "What's important is that you're finally getting a roommate." Ethan stared at me for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm getting a roommate. I found out a few days ago," he said. Ethan picked up a book off the floor and placed it on his desk.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?!"

"I didn't think it was important," Ethan said simply. I frowned.

"You're supposed to tell me everything though." The door opened causing me to flinch. Principal Weems, a boy with dark hair and pale skin, and his parents entered the room. Principal Weems glanced over at me.

"It's so... vivid." The boy's father said when he entered. The family glanced around the room. Earthy tones of green, brown, red, and blue filled the room.

"Ms. L/n what are you doing here?" Principal Weems said. I blinked at her.

"Visiting my brother..." I said, "Obviously."

"You must be my new roommate." Ethan changed the subject.

"Yes. Ethan this is Wednesday Addams," Principal Weems said, "Wednesday this is Ethan L/n and his sister Y/n." I smiled and waved at Wednesday. In return, he glared at me. Ethan stared at Wednesday.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked. "You're looking kinda pale." I tilted my head slightly to the side taking in Wednesday's features. He was pretty tall, taller than me. His dark hair was left somewhat messy. His dark brown eyes stared holes into Ethan's soul. He did look unusually pale as well. Mr. Addams interrupted my thoughts.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." Ethan nodded slowly.

"Well... Welcome, I guess." Ethan said, holding his hand out for Wednesday to shake. "No physical touch. Got it." I giggle behind Ethan. He turns around and glares at me.

"Shut up." He hissed under his breath.

"Please excuse Wednesday," Mrs. Addams said looking at our purple uniform and the dorm room. "He's... allergic to color." I looked at them confused.

"What happens if he comes in contact with color?" I asked.

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones," Wednesday said, flatly. My eyes widened in concern. Ethan raised an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh," he nodded slowly. Wednesday doesn't respond. I could tell that Ethan didn't believe Wednesday.

"We've special ordered you a uniform." Principal Weems said with a slight chuckle. "Ethan, can you please take Wednesday to the register's office to pick up his uniform and schedule and take him on a tour along the way." Ethan nodded. Wednesday turns around and faces his parents. He stands there for a second before walking out the door. Ethan and I follow behind.

💀💀💀

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us," Ethan said as we walked down some stairs.

"Outcasts, freaks, and monsters," I said. I walk past the boys and stop.

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch," Wednesday said. Completely uninterested in our history lesson. "I don't plan on staying here long." Ethan furrowed his brow in confusion.

"Why not?"

"This was my parents' idea." Wednesday stops and stares at an old photo. "Oh look, there's my mother smirking at me." In the photo was Wednesday's mother with the Nevermore fencing squad. "They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It's all part of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan," he added.

"What plan?" I asked.

"To turn me into a version of themselves." The dark-haired boy replied. We then continued to walk down the hall.

"There's a rumor that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off," I said. Ethan elbows me. I elbow him back.

"Actually it was two kids," Wednesday said, staring straight ahead. "But who's counting," he added. Ethan and I stopped and looked at each other for a second then continued walking. This will be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that took so long. School is hard.

Some of the parts won't have a big change in them. Some might just have more dialogue for y/n or me fixing some spelling/grammar issues.

Lizzy out 😊