Ep1 ~ P7

Y/n's pov

Three boys dressed as pilgrims entered the Weathervane as I left my booth to throw away my empty cup. I throw my cup in the garbage and turn around to see Wednesday surrounded by the boys. I stood behind them.

What's a Nevermore freak doing out in the wild?" one of them asked.

"This is our booth," another said.

"I don't see your names on it," I said, pushing one of the boys out of my way so I could sit back down. Wednesday looked the boys up and down.

"Why are you dressed like religious fanatics?" he asked.

"We're pilgrims." the first boy said.

"Potato, po-tah-to," Wednesday responded.

"They work at this stupid place called Pilgrim World," I told Wednesday, taking the flier from the third boy and handing it to Wednesday.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide." Wednesday looked over the flier.

"My dad owns Pilgrim World." the third boy snapped. "Who are you calling stupid." Wednesday looked up from the flier.

"If the buckled shoe fits."

"Guys, back off." Tyler pushed one of the boys away.

"Stay out of this, Galpin." the third snarled.

"Yes, stay out of this." Wednesday stood up. He stood in front of the third boy and looked him in the eye. The two stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Boo," Wednesday said calmly. The second boy grabbed Wednesday's shoulder. Wednesday kneed him in the stomach. The second went to punch Wednesday but he moved out of the way. The third boy was the one to receive the punch. He grunted in pain. Wednesday grabbed the second boy's arm and used him to knock over the third. Wednesday kneed the second again and he fell over. The second and third boys lay on the floor in pain. The first boy started to walk towards Wednesday but I stuck my leg out tripping the boy. He stumbled before Wednesday kicked him in the face causing him to fall to the ground like the rest.

"Ouch," I mumbled to myself. Tyler approached Wednesday.

"So where'd you learn those kung fu moves?"

"My uncle taught me," Wednesday said. "He spent five years in a Tibetan Monastery."

"Was he a monk?" I asked.

"Prisoner." Wednesday stared at the first boy on the floor. The door opened.

"Dad!" Tyler exclaimed. Sheriff Galpin walked into the cafe, taking in the scene.

"Tyler, what the hell is going on in here?" he asked.

"They were harassing a customer," Tyler gestured to me then at Wednesday. "And he put them in their place." Sheriff Galpin looked Wednesday up and down. I stood up and stood next to Wednesday.

"He took down three boys?" he asked, surprised. "Did you help him?"

"Dad, I swear, I wasn't involved." The pilgrim boys groan on the floor. Principal Weems entered the Weathervane.

"Apologies, Sheriff. This one..." she noticed me standing next to Wednesday. "These two slipped away from me." I furrowed my brows. I can't slip away if I was never with her.

"Come on, Mr. Addams and Miss L/n, time to go." Wednesday looked at the Sheriff before I nudged him to move.

"Wait a minute, hang on. You're an Addams?" Sheriff Galpin questioned. "Don't tell me Gomez Addams is your father? That man belongs behind bars for murder. Guessin' the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Sheriff Galpin pointed at Wednesday. "I'm gonna keep my eye on you."

"Okay," Principal Weems said. She ushered Wednesday and me out of the Weathervane. Well, we're in trouble.