Ep1 ~ P10

Wednesday's pov

"Rowan!" I yelled.

"Wednesday!" I hear a voice call. I looked behind me. Y/n was running after me. What is she doing?! She's going to get hurt. I ran faster to try to lose her. I looked behind me again. Y/n was nowhere in sight. Maybe she gave up? Rowan slowed down and took a puff of his inhaler.

"Rowan, wait!" I said.

"What do you want? Why are you following me?" Rowan groaned.

"I don't have time to explain, but you're in danger." I looked Rowan in the eye. He chuckled, a smile forming on his face.

"I think you got it backward." Rowan threw me against a tree using his telekinetic abilities. My back hit the tree hard. I groaned in pain.

"What are you doing?" I struggled against Rowan's powers.

"Saving everyone from you." Rowan looked like he was going to cry or was already crying. "I have to kill you." My eyes widened in realization.

"The gargoyle, that was you?"

"Yeah," Rowan muttered quietly.

"It's always the quiet ones," I mumbled. Rowan looked down at his pocket. A folded piece of paper flew out. Unfolding on its way to my face. The paper soon unfolded in front of me. It had a picture on it. A boy who looked like me stood in it surrounded by fire.

"Boy in the picture. That's you." Rowan said. The picture flew back to Rowan.

"You want to kill me because of some picture?" I asked dumbfounded.

"My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore." Rowan was now shaking. "She was a powerful Seer. Told me about it before she died."

"Rowan put me down," I said, sternly.

"No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this boy if he ever came to Nevermore because he will destroy the school and everyone in it." I gasped as Rowan started to choke me.

💀💀💀

Y/n's pov

"Wednesday!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Wednesday, where are you?!" I jogged through the woods not knowing where I was going. I hear people talking close by. I walked into a clearing. Rowan stood there with Wednesday pinned against a tree choking.

"Rowan! What the hell!" I yelled. "Put him down!" I grabbed Rowan trying to break his concentration. He pushed me off him. I tripped over a branch and fell with a yelp. I wince when I feel pain in my ankle. A large monster appears out of nowhere. It grabbed Rowan from behind and tossed him in the air.

Wednesday fell from the tree. The monster stood over Rowan slashing at his stomach. Blood was sprayed everywhere. Rowan's screams filled the air. Rowan went silent and the monster stopped. It turned, looked at me, and growled. I scooted back in fear that it would come for me. The monster turned around and left.

Wednesday picked himself off the ground and crawled over to Rowan. I reach down and check my ankle. It was starting to swell. I moved it around. Good, it's not broken. Wednesday soon walked over and kneeled down in front of me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I think so..." I answered. Wednesday helped me up. The moment I took a step my knees buckled from the pain in my ankle. Wednesday caught me.

"Ok... maybe not." I winced at the pain. "I think I sprained my ankle." Wednesday sighed and hooked his arms under my knees and behind my back, picking me up bridal style. He began to walk.

"Hey! You don't have to carry me!" I exclaimed. "I can walk just fine." Wednesday continued walking.

"You falling says otherwise," Wednesday said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I glanced back at Rowan's corpse then rested my head against Wednesday's shoulder and sighed. Wednesday and I eventually made it out of the woods. He told the first person he saw, which happened to be Bianca, to get help. Wednesday sets me down on a chair as Bianca gets help. He sat down next to me.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Wednesday looked over at me.

"I've been better." We sat in silence before getting escorted back to Nevermore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first episode is finally finished!

Thank you all for your votes and lovely comments they are amazing.

Lizzy out 😊