Sex Shop

The past few months have been absolutely wonderful. Arin and I are even closer than ever and with the semester ending we think that we should finally try actual sex. So Arin and I went to a store that specifically sells sex-related things to buy lube. We were really nervous about it and just stood there at the entrance like a couple of idiots staring at the sign of the store which reads 'The Cock Market'.

"Ahh I get it it's like the stock market but inst-" I got cut off by Arin standing beside me

"Let's just go in already, I can't take the embarrassment anymore." He said as he softly pushed me inside the store.

A young lady greeted us as we walked inside.

"Welcome, are you two new here? What do you two gay lovebirds want? We got every kind of dildo in the market. Just take a look." She said as she pointed us in the direction where there were dildos upon dildos of different kinds stocked on shelves. Some of them looked alien and... not human...

"We're not gay!" Arin shouted almost instinctively

"Y-yes, we're not gay. We just want to buy lube to have anal sex with o-our girlfriends is all." I said nervously with sweat visibly running down my face

"Ohhhh, you're new to all this... I gotcha don't worry." She said as she gave us a wink and a nod

"So I'm guessing you two haven't done it before, so I'm going to give you a few pieces of advice. Buy lube and condoms, go slowly, and pull out if your 'girlfriends' say it hurts too much, alright?" She said as she brought out the stuff onto the table and we bought it.

"Wait, what do we need a condom, it's not like he's gonna get pregnant. I mean our girlfriends." I blurted out

"Just use one for your first few times. I mean do you really want to put your dick in the same hole where shit comes out without any protection?" She asked sarcastically as I can only silently nod

"So I'm guessing the blonde one is the bottom and you're the top." She whispered as she was putting the products in the bag

"We-we're not g-" I tried to answer when she cut me off

"Mmhmmm, anyways I think you two make a cute couple. Have a fun night but make sure to use the condom." She said as she winked at me as I blushed and walked back home.

Arin and I instantly headed to the bedroom and took our clothes off. Our raging boners already showed that we were too excited and had little to no patience left.

"So I'll lube you up and then put the condom and start pounding alright?" I asked as I already opened the bottle of lube and started pouring it all over my hands

"Go-go slow okay? I've never played with myself down there before..." he said nervously as I reassured him that I'll go slow.

I started with just one finger and started to insert it into his hole. He moaned a bit before it was fully in and I started to rub it by pushing in and out.

"Does it hurt?" I asked

"N-no, it's fine. Feels kind of nice actually." He groaned as I couldn't tell if his face was contorting in pleasure or pain

I then inserted a second finger as he let out another moan. His hole back here is very tight, it is literally a virgin hole just waiting to be ravaged by me. So I repeated the process until I was at 4 fingers and pulled out. I readied my cock and put it in the entrance to his hole.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I groped his buttcheek

"Y-yes, please put it inside me. I want it." He begged as I could feel him shivering from the excitement and the fear.

I slowly inserted my member inside him as he groaned in pleasure.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, worried about him.

"A little... but it also feels... good..." he groaned

"I'm going to start moving alright? I'll go slowly." I reassured him as I started moving my member back and forth.

"Ahhh- Ahhhhh~" he moaned as he took one of our pillows and bit it to contain his sounds.

"Come on, don't do that. I want to hear every single one of your beautiful girly moans Arin." I whispered seductively as I took the pillow away as he looked at me with his cute green eyes.

"Y-you meanie!" He complained as I kept on slowly thrusting inside him.

I held his hips as I gently started to fasten my movements.

"Fuck, you're hole feels so good Arin." I groaned as I kept going faster and harder

"D-davidddd go slowerrrr. I-I'm gonna cum soon if you continue like this..." he said incoherently as he was drooling from all the pleasure.

"Call me daddy, if you want me to do anything." I commanded as my more dominant aide started to take over

"W-what? C-come on, not again, I told you, that's too embarrassing..." he complained as my hand grabbed his hard penis and started stroking it too

"Say it, or else I'll just do more..." I said as I gave Arin a sly smile

"Y-yes daddy! I'll listen to anything you say daddy, please, I don't want to cum yet. I want to be with you longer... daddy..." he pleaded

"You really are my slut aren't you? A little girl who loves having daddy fuck him in the ass." I teased as I fucked him even harder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I love it daddy! Fuck me, make me yours!" He shouted as I continued making love to him.

He was bucking his hips in time to my own movements. I felt his insides squeezing me tighter everytime I thrust into him. His soft voice was muffled by the bed as he continued to beg me for more.

"Please daddy, don't stop, don't ever stop." He pleaded as he wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"You're a real slut aren't you?" I teased again as I pushed his head against the sheets and made him look at me.

"Yesssss!" He screamed as he came all over the place.

His orgasm lasted for a few seconds before it ended. I finished inside him soon after as
He collapsed onto the bed and sighed in relief. I lay next to him and put my arm around him as we laid in bed together.

"You're so cute whenever we do this kind of stuff." I teased as his face turned all red

"Y-you're the one who makes me say all those embarrassing stuff! I- I didn't even want to call you daddy in the first place." He lied as his cheeks turned even redder

"Well, you're the one who keeps calling me that even though you 'don't want to'." I giggled as he smacked his face into my chest, hiding it.

"Shuttt uppppp! It's just that... I can't control myself whenever I get too turned on..." he admitted as I pat his soft blonde hair.

"Cute as always." I muttered as I gave him a short kiss on the forehead.

We fell asleep soon after that, embracing each other with no cloth or fabric separating us...