6~ Vihaan apologising

***********

" AHHH .."

Yuvaan screamed when he felt a splash of water over his face.. He immediately sat up on the couch.

" How dare you?"

He said angrily to Mahi while wiping his face with a blanket. She scoffed then said.

" How dare YOU."

He stopped and frowned his eyebrows.

" First you wet the bed and I had to sleep uncomfortably on the couch then you pulled me and hugged me tightly. How dare you Yuvaan singh Raghuvanshi?"

She said angrily but widened her eyes instantly realising she even told him about their sleeping position.

Yuvaan smirked slightly, standing up he walked towards Mahi making her take a step back but he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to himself. She put her hand on his chest to push him but failed miserably when he said-

" So what Mrs. Raghuvanshi? I am your husband, you don't have to be shy."

She looked into his eyes while his smile dropped in a second. He avoided her gaze and hurriedly moved back and said sorry to her then went to the bathroom.

Mrs. Raghuvanshi....

His words rang in her mind as she put her hand on chest. Her heart skipped a beat when he pulled her close to himself. She closed her eyes then opened it. That feeling was so surreal yet unknown. After calming herself down she left the room as she was already ready.

Vihaan slowly opened his eyes then closed it. He continued this activity for a few seconds then slowly moved his gaze to the side hearing bangles sound. He blinked his eyes seeing someone back.

She is making her saree. Her back is facing him, her waist is exposed in front of his eyes, her hairs are resting on the left side of shoulder giving a nice view of her shoulder blades.

Smile formed on his lips when Mahi's thought crossed his mind.

His happiness didn't last long and smiled dropped when reality hit him.

Without waiting any more second he climbed down from bed and walked towards the bathroom. He shut the door shut loudly, making the poor girl flinch. Prisha looked at the bed first then at the bathroom.

" When did he wake up?"

Blush rushed down to her cheeks due to shame when she realised he must have seen her bare back and he might be angry because of this.

" Oh God! Prisha can't you make it in the bathroom. You ruined his mood in the early morning."

She scolded herself for Vihaan's sudden rude behaviour. Taking a deep breath she started made her saree. When she was done she applied Vermillion then exited the room after seeing herself in the mirror.

Prisha went down and touched the feet of the elders. Mahi is already present there. Now they all are just waiting for Yuvaan and Vihaan for Puja.

Bhavna smiled seeing Vihaan coming downstairs with his coat hanging in arms . He came and touched the feet of everyone. After him Yuvaan too came but he avoided Mahi neither did she look at him. Then all the family members went for Puja.

First Bhavna did the aarti then gave it to Abhiraaj and Ragini, After them Prena and Abhinav did the aarti, then Akshita. When it was time for Yuvaan and Mahi, they passed each other an awkward glance. Still, composing themselves they did the puja and gave it to Vihaan.