9~ Unbothered Prisha/ Afraid Yuvaan

***********

Days quickly passed and eventually 2 weeks were spent after marriage. Yuvaan and Prisha did not talk to each other after that moment or it's like, they didn't get a moment.

Vihaan and Mahi chose to avoid each other as it will be better for both of them. Yet, it gets difficult sometimes.

Mahi and Prisha's relationship got a little better. They can now talk to each other more comfortably than before. Vihaan too is getting good with Prisha.

Yuvaan is confused with his own twisted feelings. When he is with Mahi, he forgets all his problems but as soon as he sees Prisha and Vihaan together, he feels jealous.

He is not alone, others are behaving like him as well. They want to ignore each other but they can't.

Prisha slowly opened her eyes when morning sun rays directly fell on her eyes. She tried to get up from bed but the heavy weight of hand is keeping her still in her place. She looked down to her body and found Vihaan's hand placed on her waist. Her eyes widened a little and heart skipped a beat. Crimson formed on her cheeks.

She grabbed his hand softly and tried moving it away from her waist but gasped as soon as he pulled her closer to his chest. Her nose hit his hard chest and she cursed under her breath. She struggled to get out of his grip but Vihaan's sleep disturbed by her movement. Her breath hitched and she hurriedly closed her eyes, pretending to sleep.

Vihaan opened his eyes and found Prisha in his arms. He frowned seeing her eyelashes fluttering which made him suspicious that she was not asleep. He didn't remove his hands from her waist and kept staring at her face. Moving his hand towards her face he slid the tendrils from her face behind which was covering half of her face. Imaginary sweat formed on Prisha's forehead and she thought-

What is he doing?

Shiver ran down to her spine when she heard his deep low voice..

" I know you are not sleeping. "

He said and climbed down from bed after removing his hand from her waist. She instantly opened her eyes and sat up only to look at his back as he was walking towards the bathroom.

"Vo."

( I..)

He stopped on his track hearing her voice and she continued.

" Humne kuch nahi kiya. Aap hi hume zor se pakde huye the to hume natak karna pada."

( I didn't do anything. You were the one who was holding me tightly so I had to act. )

She explained. He did not utter a word and just went to the bathroom. Without his knowledge, a smile formed on his lips and he muttered.

" Silly girl."

And Prisha here is offended by his behaviour.

"Ye kabhi hume Jawab kyu nahi dete? "

( why don't he ever answer me )

She pouted in anger and crossed her hands around chest.

After a while when he came out of the bathroom, Prisha entered to take a shower.

Vihaan was wearing shoes while sitting on the couch but his eyes moved up hearing the sound of anklets bells. She walked towards the dressing table and started to get ready. Vihaan failed to comprehend his own thoughts which crossed his mind that he wanted to see her getting ready.He grabbed his laptop and opened it even though he had no work in it. He wants to see her getting ready, at the same time he does not want her to know that he stopped for her.