11~ Arrival of Roy family

As Prisha came down to the living room in the morning, she frowned her eyebrows seeing family members who were looking troubled for some reason. She went towards them and touched the feet of
elders then stood beside Mahi and asked Bhavna particularly.

" What happened Dadi?"

Bhavna, who was deep in thought, looked at Prisha.

" Nothing beta.."

She hesitated.

" Prisha, come I need your help."

Prisha looked at Mahi and nodded. They both went to the garden.

" Step family of Raghuvanshi are arriving today."

Prisha furrowed confusedly.

As Oberois were close to Raghuvanshi, so Mahi knows quite a lot about this family.

" Step family?"

Mahi nodded her head yes.

" Dada-Ji ( grandpa) had an affair with his secretary. Dadi asked for divorce after knowing but Dada-ji stopped her saying he will cut every tie with that woman but he was unaware Kamini Roy, that woman was pregnant. "

Mahi stopped for a second then continued.

" Eventually Dada-Ji let her live in Mahal but no one knew anything about her. She was happy that her son would get enough care here. She didn't want any position or something in mahal. Dadi's relationship with Dada ji was good but she lost the respect she had once for her husband. Dada-Ji took great care of his step son but Kamini died after some years leaving her son with Dadi. She loved him like her own child because according to her, that child had no fault. After marriage, his wife- Divya Roy started to fill Bade-papa's ears against Raghuvanshi. She was greedy for money and wealth. She wanted to become queen of Rajmahal but when Vihaan's father became the king her dream broke but she improved her behaviour when her husband tried to make her understand. Her husband died because of disease and she too left the mahal with her children. Raghuvanshi tried finding them but they failed. They are coming back today without any prior notice."

Prisha was quietly hearing everything , It's too much for her to digest. Raghuvanshi has a step family and they kept it a secret. Nobody in the outside world knows about them.

" But why don't they use Raghuvanshi as their surname?"

Prisha asked, Mahi shrugged her shoulders at Prisha, gesturing to her that she has no knowledge regarding this.

" Yes, one more thing-"

Prisha waited for her to continue.

" Vihaan hates them. He loathes them. He cannot stand their presence."

She frowned her eyebrows and asked.

" Why?"

" Only he knows."

Mahi replied.

" Are they not good?"

Prisha asked. Mahi smiled a little.

" God knows."

Both went inside the mahal. Vihaan is restlessly waiting for his family to tell him the reason for their worry.

" Maa what happened ?"

Asked Yuvaan 4th time from his mother. Prisha thought that maybe they all are nervous to tell him about their step-family arrival.

Dadi was about to say something but stopped hearing a doorbell. A maid went to open the door. She came back 5 minutes later.

" Vo...."