52~ Vivaan Singh Raghuvanshi

2 MONTHS LATER,

Mahi's delivery date is near, that's why Yuvaan took a leave from the office. Everyone is taking care of her more carefully.

Prisha, Mahi and Yuvaan are in the living room.

" Here..."

She passed apples towards Mahi after cutting them.

" I don't want it."

Mahi said while making a weird face.

" This woman-"

Yuvaan said but stopped when Mahi glared at him.

" This woman is so beautiful"

Yuvaan said.

She moved her eyes away from him. Prisha chuckled while Yuvaan took a breath of relief.

Prisha made her eat the apples but she only ate two pieces. Three of them started to talk. Gauri is with Abhimaan in the garden while Ruhi- Aadi are in school.

" You know pri-"

He stopped when Mahi closed her eyes tightly in pain.

Before anyone could react she whimpered in pain.

" Ahhh! "

Prisha looked at her with widened eyes and Yuvaan panicked.

" Ah..."

Her screams are not helping a bit.

" Yuvaan.."

Prisha said but stopped when he stood up suddenly.

" What should I do? What should I do?"

He is panicking. Tears left from Mahi's eyes while Prisha said to him.

" Take her outside, idiot."

" Y...Yeah.."

Yuvaan then lifted her in arms and started to walk outside the mahal. Prisha too stood up after taking her mobile. She called Mahi's doctor on the way.

Yuvaan is driving. Prisha- Mahi are sitting on the backseat. Prisha informed the family and Vihaan too. Prena and Abhimaan with Abhinav are coming in different cars.

" Calm down..."

Prisha rubbed Mahi's arms while she was crying, making Yuvaan look at her worriedly from the mirror.

Prisha's eyes turned teary as recalled her time which was too painful for her, now the same pain Mahi is feeling.

Whole family is waiting outside while Mahi-Yuvaan are inside the labour room. Well, Yuvaan took the permission from the doctor as they were not able to handle her.

" Com'mon baby"

Yuvaan said in an encouraging tone while standing beside her but gulped when Mahi glared at him with teary eyes.

" Sorry."

He said with slightly widened eyes, like a kid. Mahi moved her eyes away. Tears are continuously leaving from her eyes. Doctors and nurses are encouraging her along with Yuvaan.

He widened his eyes when she clutched his hands tightly, like her nail was piercing against his skin.

" Baby...Please leave my hand."

He said slowly, afraid of her right now. Mahi looked at him angrily. First her pain seconds Yuvaan is enough for her blood to boil.

He sighed then leaned closer and gave a peck on her forehead. It would be a lie if she didn't say that his affection didn't make her a little calm.