12~Vihaan likes/ Yuvaan dislikes

Vihaan came out of the bathroom wearing casual clothes. Ignoring her, he just walked to bed silently and sat on it. Drinking is not his habit but when his sorrow exceeds its limit, he takes the support of this harmful drink.

" Suniye...."

( Listen.)

He heard a very soft voice.

" Won't you eat food?"

He opens his eyes and looks at Prisha whose eyes are filled with worry. Completely ignoring her above question, he patted on the place opposite to him.

Prisha obeyed and sat there nervously. She knitted her eyebrows as Vihaan just kept staring at her face without uttering a single word. It made her self conscious, his gaze. She took her lower lip in between her teeth and broke the silence which spread between them.

" Uhm, Hukum?"

Vihaan blinked his eyes. Her voice disturbed him. He was loving watching her.

" Hn?"

She tucked the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" Khana khayenge aap?"

( Will you eat dinner?)

She asked the first thing that crossed her mind.

" Did you eat?"

Vihaan questioned her instead. Prisha shook her head negatively.

" Why?"

She sighed. Why is he asking these questions when he knows. She rarely eats before him. Probably, the alcohol effect is making him do all this.

" I do not eat before you."

She replied. Smile formed on Vihaan's lips and he said suddenly.

" Tum bahut achi ho, Prisha."

( You are so good, Prisha.)

Her heart skipped a beat.

" Huh?"

She uttered confusedly.

" Hmm, you wait for me. You don't eat before me. You make sure I take enough rest. You are so good, Prisha."

She fluttered her eyelashes down and said.

" It is my responsibility."

Vihaan's smile slowly faded away but soon came back and he repeated.

" Fir bhi, tum bahut achi ho."

( Still, you are so good.)

Prisha ended up chuckling softly.

" Khana laayein?"

( Shall I bring food?)

She asked. He nodded by moving his head side to side. A soft smile appeared on Prisha's lips as she stood up to bring food from the table. She sat down on the bed with a food plate in between them. She uncovered the food.

" Here."

She said only to go confuse the next second when he said.

" Feed me."

She failed to decipher his tone, if it was a request or order.

" I...you should eat yourself."

He denied.

" No, feed me or I won't eat a bit."

He said stubbornly and at the end, Prisha agreed. She just has to feed him. Nothing else. She looked down to a plate Which had Chapattis, rice, sabji and Dal. After making a bite for him she forwarded her hand toward his mouth. She thinned her eyebrows when he did not take the morsel into his mouth.