35~Ruhi-Prisha spending time.

Vihaan gave the DNA sample for the test because of Prisha. Now Raghuvanshi are only waiting for the result which they are going to get after three days until then Gauri will stay with Raghuvanshi.

On the other hand, a strange relationship is forming between Ruhi and Prisha. Ruhi likes to stay with Prisha, she even talks about her to Gauri.

Right now, Prisha is in her room, doing some work and Gauri enters.

"Hey!"

Prisha looked at her and smiled. She never felt that odd feeling with her. Gauri smiled then said.

" Umm, Can I have a favour from you?"

" Yeah sure, What happened?"

Prisha said, making Gauri to continue.

"I have work, so can you take care of Ruhi till then?"

Prisha smiled then replied.

" Of course I can."

Gauri sighed as a smile formed on her lips.

"Yeah, I don't know what magic you've cast on her. She is only talking about you from yesterday."

Prisha chuckled then shook her head.

"Well, where is she?"

She asked about Ruhi.

"She is still sleeping, and will wake up in a while.."

Prisha nodded her head.

" I will try to come back as soon as possible."

Prisha smiled then nodded her head. Gauri glanced at her then left the room. Prisha sighed.

" Let's go, Prisha."

Saying that she left her room and went towards the guest room where Ruhi-Gauri was staying. As she opened the door she found Ruhi rubbing her eyes. Seems like she just woke up. Prisha smiled and said.

" Good Morning Princess."

Ruhi moved her eyes towards the source of voice. She hurriedly sit up after finding Prisha. A wide smile appeared on her lips.

" Aap?"

(You)

" Yes, Me..."

Prisha walks inside then fixed her hair.

" Now get up baby, It's already morning."

Ruhi blinked her eyes then looked around to find someone. She frowned her eyebrows and asked.

" Where is Mumma?"

Her voice seemed sad after not finding Gauri.

" Mumma went somewhere for work. Will come back soon."

Ruhi nodded her head.

" Well, What about Little Ruhi taking a bath?"

Prisha said while pinching her chubby cheeks.

" But Mummy helps Ruhi with the bath."

Prisha acted like she was thinking. After a few seconds she lifted her in arms and said.

" What about today I Bathe Ruhi."

Ruhi smiled excitedly.

" Will you.?"

" Sure I will"

She entered the bathroom with her. She helped her with brushing. Filling the bathtub with water and bubbles, she made Ruhi sit down in the bathtub after removing her clothes. Both of them were playing with bubbles and laughing. Ruhi splashed some water on Prisha, making her attack back.