1~ Raghuvanshi Mahal

Ankhon se baat hoti hai,
Dhadkan bhi sath hoti hai,
Koi na samjhe ye ishq ki zubaan,

Dheere dheere se vo,
dil mein bas jate hai,
Chori chori se vo ,
dil ko churate  hai,
Fir ek din vo bichad jaate hai...

Aksar is duniya mein,
anjane milte hai...
Anjani rahon mein,
milke kho jaate hai...♡

********

RAGHUVANSHI MAHAL.....
The raajmahal of Raghuvanshi in Rajgarh, Famous for its tradition , Custom and pride. Happiness is spread around the Rajgarh today for a special reason today as two heirs of Raghuvanshi are going to marry in just a few days. Preparations are going on. The Singhania family are living on one side of the mahal while on the other side Oberois are living.

On this beautiful and joyful morning, Singhania's are having nuisance in their house and reason is-

" Hey Bhagwan! ....Prishaa..."

A woman shouted from downstairs. She is looking worried for some reason. She is Prisha's mother who is tense as her daughter has still not come downstairs.

" COMING MAA...."

A girl's voice replied from upstairs. Anklet's sound can be heard as she is running downstairs. Her hair flutters in the air due to soft breezes. She is looking so beautiful in a red Anarkali suit. With a wide smile on her lips she ran towards her mother and was about to say something but stopped after seeing her mother glare. She moved her eyes towards her sister in law and she shrugged her shoulders like ..." Deal with it!".

Knowing how to melt her mother's anger, she grabbed her mother's shoulder and said while smiling more than sweetly.

" Maa..do you know who-"

" Shut up!"

Her mother shuts her off , her sister in law Ishita Singhania giggled, making her mother in law Kalyani Singhania to glare at her. Kalyani moved her eyes towards Prisha who was eyeing her father. Kalyani sighed at her daughter's behaviour.

" Prisha..." - her mother calls her, making her flinch and look at her.

" Yes maa."

" Why are you so weird? You are going to marry Raghuvanshi's younger son in a few days and still you don't know the importance of time. They won't like it if you behave like this with them."

Prisha took a deep breath then said freely.

" Maa... Raghuvanshi likes me , I will manage and It's not like My husband is going to be Yuvraaj who is going to scold me for wasting time. "

She laughed with her Bhabhi ( sister in law) making her mother sigh at her . She shook her head at her daughter.

" Well, I don't like it when anyone talks about Yuvraj like this...."

Kalyani and Ishita widened their eyes while Prisha smiled knowing who this person was. Prisha's father Abhimanyu Singhania smiled softly and walked towards the person. That person touched his feet and Abhimanyu blessed him. Kalyani and Ishita went towards the person, He touched their feet too as they are older than him.

" Maa...Can I talk to her for some second.."

Kalyani smiled and nodded her head. Three of them walked away from there leaving Prisha alone with the person. She chewed the inside of her lower and closed her eyes when he moved her hair aside and blew at the nape softly. She opened her eyes and moved away only to turn around and face him. She has a teasing smile knowing he didn't want her to move away.