13~ Brothers craving for attention

It's 2 in the night and Someone opened a particular door of the room. The room is looking quite dirty. That person switched on the light and looked around the room. others followed her.

" Is this your room Mumma?"

Asked Priya Roy. Divya nodded her head. Aarush walked forward and stood In front of a big photo frame of someone.

" That's our father, Kriti."

Kriti walked towards her husband and looked at the frame.

" Abhimaan Roy."

Aarush said then Divya said.

" Raghuvanshi never allowed him to think about the throne even though he was the eldest son. But-"

Divya said and hate is the only emotion her tone was screaming. She walked towards her son and grabbed his both hands.

" Now We are here. Now Raghuvanshi's rule is over. My son Aarush Roy will rule now."

She said proudly then smirked.

" They did wrong with him. Now I will snatch everything from them."

Divya continued.

" But how will you do it Mumma? Vihaan is already a crowned Prince."

Divya looked at her daughter and said.

" A spark has to set a fire."

She looked at everyone then Aarush said.

" And everything will start with newly wed."

Divya nodded her head.

" How?"

Asked Kriti. Aarush answered.

" Unki shaadi ek samjhota hai which they are fulfilling, considering it their responsibility but none of them love each other."

( their marriage is just a compromise)

Divya continued after him.

" And we will use a weapon which can destroy anything if it's intense. Jealousy"

She waited for a few seconds then continued.

" Jealousy is a strong emotion that can break any strong relationship. It is a sign of abandonment of self."

She looked at Priya then said.

" We will use Yuvaan. We will break everyone in this family. We will erase the name of Raghuvanshi starting with the only heirs of Raj Parivar. Tomorrow is holi-"

She moved her eyes towards her husband's photo frame.

"It is said that evil ends on the day of Holi, but from tomorrow the destruction of Raghuvansh will begin."

...

Yuvaan sat on the chair and asked the maid who placed the food on the table.

" Is Mahi sleeping already?"

He was about to have a morsel into his mouth when the maid replied.

" Bai-sa is in the garden with Aarush saab."

He furrowed his eyebrows. The maid walked away. Yuvaan joined his hands at his food, then stood up and went to the garden.

He saw Mahi and Aarush sitting together on grass and talking to each other. He blinked his eyes, rested his hand on the pillar. She is laughing wholeheartedly with him.

It is normal, them talking and laughing.

But, he dislikes Aarush. He gives her strange feelings. Moreover, her talking to another guy when he is present- is not acceptable for Yuvaan.