8~ Conversation between Yuvaan & Prisha

Yuvaan turns to her side while laying on bed. He blinked his eyes, staring at her face, who was sleeping while facing him. Sleep is nowhere to be seen in his eyes.

His hand raised slowly and he slid the strand of her hair behind which was disturbing her by caressing her face. Smile made its way to his lips and he recalled the time he saw her for the first time.

Yuvaan, who has just entered his 20's, stopped on his track as soon as someone passed by him. His gaze itself turned to that person and he frowned.

Who's this?

He looked at the girl who was checking classes from notes stuck on the notice board. Her hair fluttered as soft breezes caressed her gently. She is wearing a simple kurti with jeans underneath.

Something stopped him, forced him to keep staring at her. Her face is not visible yet he wants to wait just to get her glimpse. He sighed softly when she didn't turn around and stepped forward but suddenly-

" MAHI!"

She turned around as someone called her. Yuvaan's eyes widened slightly as soon as his gaze landed on her face. She was wearing glasses and looked so innocent,

Such a magnificent beauty this girl holds. Her smile felt like a flower which has blossomed just now. Her friend went running to her and they two walked away from there.

Yuvaan blinked his eyes several times.

" Yuvi?"

He heard his friend calling him. He looked at her only to say-

" My fucking heart skipped a beat seeing her."

His friend passed him a weird stare.

Yuvaan chuckled remembering that moment. He came back to reality when he felt Mahi shifting closer to him. His eyes widened as soon as she put her hands on his torso and he gulped.

His heart beat accelerated just like the way he saw her for the first time.

" Uhm, Mahi.."

He called her in a low and soft voice but got no reply as his wife is in deep sleep. He bit his lower lip a little and wondered if this is good or not? Like, okay she is his wife but he can't ignore the way she became his wife.

He knew it was wrong but he let his intrusive thoughts win, and did what he wanted. He put his bicep under her head and couldn't help but to feel a little ticklish in stomach.

I am getting butterflies! Shit!

He said to himself mentally and hurriedly lay on his back.

" This is crazy!"

He mumbled.

...

Vihaan sat on his knees before Prisha. She is sleeping while facing him. Her cheek puffed as she had put her palm under her cheek.

Moonlight is falling on her face which is making it visible for him to have a clear view of her face. He grabbed her other hand and opened her fist. As expected, she forgot to apply cream.

He stretched her palm, before opening the lid of the tube and putting several dots of cream on her palm.

He stopped his moment when she moved and lay on her back. He took a breath of relief, realising she was still asleep.

He started rubbing cream on her palm while staring at her face from time to time. His eyes blinked and he gently applied cream on her palm.

His gaze stopped at her ring finger and he caressed her engagement ring with his finger before sighing softly. He looked at her face as soon as the breeze passed by them and strands of her hair fluttered only to fall on her cheek.