14~Celebration of Holi

"Just wait till our marriage baby...I won't leave you even for a second...."

Yuvaan said while back hugging Prisha who is folding her clothes.

" Oh really." Prisha giggled.

" You too wait how I will free myself from you."

" I love you Prishaaa."

Yuvaan said to Prisha then asked when she didn't reply anything.

" When are you going to reply to my confession?" Yuvaan said.

" Never."

she teased him then ran away from there and he followed her.

Yuvaan came out of his thoughts and stopped the treadmill and got down. He wiped his sweaty face and neck with the cotton cloth placed nearby.

He happened to remember his past. It's been around 2 months and he did not even realise when he started forgetting Prisha and accepting Mahi. He became so comfortable with her.

Prisha too seems to accept Vihaan. She laughs with him, cares for him and talks happily with him.

He sighed, doing thigh exercise.

Someone entered making Yuvaan look towards the door and he found Aarush.

Aarusha came towards him and greeted him and Yuvaan too wished him with a slight smile. They both started to do exercise.

Aarush broke the silence between them.

" Your marriage was quite filmy, no?"

Yuvaan looked at him with frowned eyebrows. Aarush smiled.

" Mahi told me. She hides nothing with me. Moreover, your marriage is known to everyone. They are just silent because of fear from Abhiraj kaka."

Aarush said freely while laughing slightly. Yuvaan chose to ignore him and continue doing his workout. Aarush had different plans though.

" You loved Prisha."

Yuvaan looked at him not knowing why he was so interested in his life.

" Hats off to you, Man! It takes courage to see your love with someone else and when it's your own brother- it hurts a lot."

Aarush said.

" Bhai, Mahi and Prisha, all are accepting the change. I am not alone."

Yuvaan replied.

" Hmm, I know. I think Mahi still loves Vihaan."

" Hmm?"

Yuvaan hummed in a questionable way.

" Yeah, I felt it. She told me last night how she missed her previous years and that means- Vihaan. She has liked him for so long. We all know. It's funny how Mahi still loves Vihaan and Prisha too is forgetting you."

Yuvaan clenched his jaw, wanting to punch him hard right now but controlled his urges, he said.

" Bhai didn't snatch anyone from me."

Aarush laughed then said.

" Well he is doing now."

Yuvaan stood up.

" Excuse me."

He glared at him then left from there. Aarush smirked at himself.

" The spark has been ignited. Now the wait is just for the fire to spread."

Eternal Tale of loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें