38~ Ruhi heart wrenching moment

Prisha covered her mouth with hands to stop herself from sobbing. Vihaan took a deep breath then shut her eyes close with his hands. The door opened, making Prisha to wipe her tears and the same goes to Vihaan. They hurriedly covered Gauri's face with a blanket.

" Aap dono?" Ruhi said.

(You two?"

They turned towards the door and found Ruhi with Yuvaan behind. Yuvaan gave an apologetic look to Vihaan. Mahi entered and walked towards her. She looked at Gauri then at Prisha. Seeing their face and Gauri, she realised the heart wrenching reality. She moved her eyes towards Ruhi who is staring at them with doe eyes.

Abhiraaj, Ragini, Prena, Abhinav and Aarush entered. Vihaan put his finger on his lips, gesturing to them to stay quiet.

When Ragini didn't find Mahi and Prisha. She called Mahi who told her everything. Ragini didn't tell anything to Ruhi but she insisted on coming with them and they had no choice but to bring her with them. They thought Gauri is just admitted in the hospital and Ruhi can meet her. But, the sudden truth of her shook them,

Ruhi walked towards Prisha and grabbed her legs.

" Who is this?"

Prisha controlled her tears to fall down from eyes.

Don't let Ruhi see me when I die

Gauri's words rang in her mind as she replied to Ruhi.

" Princess... She is my friend. Uhm, she is sleeping."

She said what came to her mind first. Ruhi nodded, then pouted angrily.

" I don't know where Mumma is. She is so careless. I should scold her."

Prisha turned her head away from her as tears were about to come. She faced her back at Ruhi and cried silently, covering her mouth.. Ruhi frowned at Prisha. Vihaan gestured towards Aarush who came and grabbed Ruhi's hand.

" Bacha...Let's go. Aadi was calling you."

Ruhi blinked her eyes.

" Really?"

He nodded his head.

" let's go then.. "

She bid bye to everyone then left with Aarush. Prisha burst into sobs as she left. Mahi grabbed her shoulder then hugged her. Vihaan looked at her then at Gauri. He removed the blanks from her face.

" I promise you will get justice."

Tears left from his eyes.

A mother's love is the strongest and pure in this universe. It knows no law, no pity. She takes the place of others but no one can take her place.

Gauri left after ensuring her daughter's safety. She knows her daughter will be safe now.

It's evening and Abhiraaj is performing Gauri's Funeral as father. He knew her from the start as she would sometimes come with Vihaan at Mahal. Raghuavshi family was present there except Bhavna and Kriti who were taking care of Ruhi and Aadi.

There Ruhi is getting restless because of not seeing Gauri.

Prisha's eyes are puffy because of crying.
Everyone started to leave the cemetery. Prisha grabbed Vihaan's hand from behind as he was about to go to another car. He looked at her.

" I am going to meet kartik."

Prisha nodded her head then left. Prisha entered into the car where Yuvaan, Mahi and Aarush were already present. She put her head on the window. Ruhi's thoughts entered into her mind.