50~ Yuvaan got a quiz

Vihaan looked at the small photo frame of Prisha which is in his office. Grabbing her photo frame he smiled.

" We can't go anywhere then I should do something for you, right darling?"

He asked for her photo even though she couldn't reply. Vihaan chuckled slightly. Grabbing his phone he called someone.

" Yeah bhai?"

Yuvaan replied from the other side.

" Do something for me."

He then told him everything.

" But Bhaiiiii"

Yuvaan whined from other side.

" Yes or No?"

Vihaan asked straightly. Yuvaan sighed from the other side.

" You are so bad bhai. Khud to baap ban gaye aur hume banne hi nahi dena chahte."

( You, yourself have become a father and do not want to let me become one."

Yuvaan said dramatically, making Vihaan laugh slightly.

" 2 days leave for you."

" I'll do it."

Yuvaan instantly said.

" Hmm.."

Vihaan said then cut the call. There Yuvaan looked at baby Gauri on his lap. She is looking at him with doe eyes.

" Your father is such a cruel baby...."

Gauri blinked her eyes making Yuvaan to chuckle at her cuteness. Suddenly she peed on his pants. He widened his eyes and heard a laughing sound from behind him.

" Aur bolo inke pita ko. Aaya maza?"

( Had fun badmouthing her father.)

Mahi said, making Yuvaan to glare at her. She walked towards him then took the baby in her arms.

" Let's go baby, chachi will change your clothes. Hmm? you did a great job though."

She giggled at last then went away with the baby. Yuvaan sighed.

" Let's go beta."

Saying that he left somewhere. First to change his pants then prepare what Vihaan told him.

TIME SKIP TO 9.00 PM.

Vihaan entered the room. He smiled seeing his wife fixing her clothes as she just fed their child. Prisha looked up at Vihaan.

" Aap aa gaye?"

( You came)

He hummed when she asked with a smile on face. Prisha patted the baby's back to make her burp.

" Come at terrace after baby fall asleep"

Prisha frowned her eyebrows.

" Why?"

" Just come."

Saying that he left from the room. Prisha blinked her eyes then sighed. Just then a burping sound came out from the baby's mouth making Prisha to smile. When Baby gauri fell asleep Prisha made her lay down on the bed. She is wearing a simple maroon coloured plain saree.

She thought of giving the baby to Ragini but knowing she can cry anytime she took the baby in her arms after covering her with a baby blanket.

" Let's see what your father wants."

She said to the baby then walked away from the room. Reaching near the terrace door she was about to open it but Vihaan already did. He looked at the baby in her arms then took it.