4~ Broken hearts.

" Are you sure Mahi?"

Mahi nodded her head with a blank expression. Her mother sighed.

" Will you be able to live there seeing Vihaan in front of your eyes always?"

Mahi looked at her mother and replied.

" Did you think about this before? Did you not know how your daughter will live there? Did you not know the meaning of this marriage? Why this fake concern now?"

She closed her eyes then continued while looking at her parents.

" Hamari Zindagi bachana chahte the na aap dono? Jaiye, bach gaye hum or Vihaan bhi. Mata-Pita hain na aap to narazgi ke alawa kuch kar bhi nahi sakte hum."

( You two wanted to save my life, no? See both me and Vihaan are safe now. You are parents that is why I can be nothing but angry with you.)

She said with a cold look. Her mother wiped her tears which left from her eyes. Mahi's father took a deep breath then hugged her daughter.

" I know you would be hating us right now."

He broke the hug then cupped her cheeks.

" Don't blame Prisha, beta. She tried but her hands were tied neither she had time to tell you. Her parents stood against her. Blame us, curse us, hate us but don't look down on that poor girl. She is burning in this fire along with you three, probably more than you 3. It's just what has to happen that will happen and No one can stand against it other than accepting reality."

Mahi moved her eyes away from her father.

" I don't believe in all this....You know it."

Her parents sighed then called a lady to re-prepare her as now it's Vidaai time. ( farewell time)

Both the brides are walking outside the mahal, It's their Vidaai. Mahi is walking with her family while Prisha is with her own family.

It's not like my husband is going to be Yuvraaj who is going to scold me for wasting time.

Prisha's words rang in Kalyani's mind as she remembered how Prisha's haldi fell on Vihaan, how his name was written on her hand.

She looked at her daughter whose head was resting on her father's chest. Her brother Lakshya Singhania is walking beside her and from time to time checking on her. She wiped her tears. It's like a storm came and took away the happiness of these four people.

When Mahi went sat down in the car where Yuvaan was already present. Mahi's family wiped their tears , they didn't know that their daughter was going to leave them in this situation. They requested Raghuvanshi to take care of their precious daughter which they gladly replied with yes. Both Yuvaan and Mahi didn't look at each other instead of looking outside the window.

Prisha's mother cupped her daughter's cheeks and said with teary eyes.

" Forgive us beta....because of us you had to do this."

Prisha sighed, gulped to wet her dried out throat. She did not say anything and stayed silent.

Ishita and Avni hugged her, they cried on her shoulders. Prisha's father came and wiped her daughter's cheeks. He gave a peck on her forehead.

" Aapki Izzat aur pagdi ka bojh bahut bhari pada hum par, papa."

( Your reputation's weight was so heavy for me, papa.)

Prisha uttered with defeated tone and glossy eyes. Her words held the depth of pain she had buried into her heart from so long.

Prisha's brother hugged her.