16~ Roses and memories

Vihaan stopped on his track as soon as he came into the room. Prisha is doing her skin care while listening to music at a very loud volume. Precisely in full volume.

He closed the door.

" Prisha."

He called her but who was he kidding? She couldn't hear him so he just went to turn off the music.

" Prisha-"

She snapped her gaze at him, stood from stool and walked near him only to play the music again. He thinned his eyebrows angrily and stopped the music again. She turned around and moved her hand to play the music but he grabbed her wrist before she could.

Prisha freed her hand from his grip and glared at him. She played the music again.

And what's with her song now?

Ha koi parda jo hota to,
Dil kya fida hota.
Ishq na ho,
Duyaein ki,
Ishq ho to,
Duyaein ki,
Sazaayein li,
Maane na tauba kaisi bala hai ke,
Is dil ko bada rauka,
Chala khaane hai fir dhauka,
Ye dil apni fitrat se tuta...
Allah duhai hai.. Phir bewafai hai.
Mushkil rihayi hai haa, tere pyar mein.

Is she planning revenge on someone? Cause he feels she is.

This time he decreases the volume. Prisha grabbed a comb to brush her hair.

" What was that?"

He crossed his hands around chest. Prisha tied the rubber band at the end of her braid then stood up, completely ignoring her. She turned off the music and started walking toward bed.

Vihaan clenched his jaw, took a long stride toward and gripped her wrist before turning her around.

" Answer what I ask."

He said. But Prisha seems in a different mood right now. She jerked his hand away.

" You-"

She pointed at her wrist.

" Do not behave like this to me."

He furrowed. She never talks to him like this, so it's a little weird for him. It's true that he felt nervous when she glared at him then walked to bed.

" What happened?"

He asked, his voice came soft this time while she climbed up on bed.

" Nothing."

She replied.

" No. Something has happened."

She grabbed the book from the nightstand and opened it to read. She ignored his above sentence.

Vihaan fisted his hand to control his rage.

" Prisha, Are you going to answer me?"

He forcefully spoke in a soft tone.

" No."

Prisha gave a clear cut reply. Vihaan went to her and snatched a book from her. She sighed heavily.

" What's your problem?"

He sat opposite to her.

" What's your problem? Why are you behaving like this?"

Prisha leaned her back on the bed headpost.

" Jaisi karni waisi bharni. Jaise aap hamare sath vyavhaar karte hain, hum bhi waise hi kar rahe hain."