15~ Coloured them sensually

Prisha was going somewhere as Ragini gave her some work. She has a smile on face. Playing with Yuvaan made her feel light.

She gasped when someone grabbed her hand from behind.

" Yuvaan-"

She uttered and he spun her around then pulled her closer to himself. She widened her eyes seeing Vihaan. His hand wrapped around her waist and he ended the little distance between. Her hands rested on his chest.

" What happened? You expected Yuvaan?"

His tone was screaming sarcasm. Prisha blinked her eyes then shook her head slightly.

She looked around to see if anybody was there or not. This area is silent. No one is here except them.

"Le..leave me-"

She quivered by the intensity of his gaze. His grip on her waist tightened which indicated he is not thinking of leaving her anytime soon.

" First answer my question."

She frowned her eyebrows not knowing why he is suddenly acting weird.

" What question?"

She asked, getting nervous under his gaze. He leaned his face slightly closer to her.

" Do you want to see Yuvaan?"

She looked into his eyes as he continued.

" You were looking very happy with him."

His breath caresses her lips gently and she flutters her gaze down, unable to handle his gaze.

" I....we were just playing."

She explained. Vihaan suddenly removed his grip around her waist and took a step back. She took a breath of relief but knitted her eyebrows when he said.

" Then we should also celebrate Holi."

She stepped back as he moved closer to her. He wants to play Holi? With her? It's unexpected.

" hmm?"

She looked at him with questionable eyes.

" I want to see you in my colour."

She clutched her saree in a grip and walked backward until her back hit against the table behind. Different colours on plates are placed on it.

Vihaan stood in front of her and put both his hands on the table, caging her in between. She hurriedly closed her eyes when he leaned his face closer to her and tilted his head to the side.

He moved his hand behind her and grabbed a fistful of red holi colour. She opened her eyes when he put his hands on her bare waist and pulled her closer with a jerk.

His heart beat raised. So did her.

" What are you doin-"

" Shhh! "

He silenced her then moved his other hand up to her left cheek. She closed her eyes when he put his hand on her cheek. Some colour fell down to her chest and neck. Her chest went up and down as her breathing turned heavy. He is making her go weak on knees.

She should have pushed him but there was nothing wrong in this moment- she felt it.

She could feel him exhaling softly near her lips. At this moment, she just wanted him to give her some time to collect her feelings which are shattering due to his effect.

Moving his own cheek closer to her coloured one, he caresses his cheeks with her. His beard pricked her soft skin, giving her a ticklish feeling.

He pulled his face back and she saw his cheek coloured red.