✧10. Deal!✧

(A/N: Hey Lovelies, wanna tell you something, while commenting don't use curse words or modify the words(ex: F*ck or A$$hole etc.,) not because I am offended by them. I love all your comments but watty is being an a$$ and is reporting such comments as offensive like this👇

 I love all your comments but watty is being an a$$ and is reporting such comments as offensive like this👇

So, please be careful. I don't want my lovelies comments to be reported 🥺💜 That's all, go ahead enjoy the chap😘)

Author's P.O.V:-

At Four Seasons Hotel...

"Jungkook?" Jimin stands up, shocked.

"Hyung, why are you with Haraboji?" Jungkook also looks surprised.

"Oh, so you two know each other, that's good then," Grandpa says, smiling cunningly inside.

The two of them look at each other even more perplexed.

"Kook-ah, come on take the seat. Let's talk while eating dinner, you must be hungry after work," Grandpa pats the seat beside him.

Jungkook hesitatingly walks and sits opposite Jimin and looks down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Haraboji, how do you know him?" Jimin asks, glaring at the younger.

"Ah, he is my friend from Busan," Grandpa smiles.

"Haraboji, when will you stop making friends everywhere you go? When will you start acting your age?" Jimin whines.

"Jimin Hyung, that I met Haraboji in Busan when he came to our orphanage for welfare work," Jungkook explains.

Jimin pauses for a minute, thinking then, "Yah, did I ask you? I am talking with my Haraboji. Who told you to speak?"

Jungkook immediately bows, "Sorry, Hyung."

"Yah! Why are you scaring the kid like that? Is it the way to talk to anyone? Why are you being so rude to him, huh?" Grandpa asks getting a little mad.

"Sorry, Haraboji," Jimin apologizes, bowing.

Grandpa sighs, "Kook-ah, I am sorry. My grandson has a little temper but he is good at heart."

"It's okay, Haraboji you don't have to apologize to me for that but is...Jimin Hyung, your grandson?" Jungkook asks getting curious.

"Why, your saesang mind activated again? You are gonna post about this, aren't you? About me being the third-generation chaebol? It's going to be huge news, isn't it?" Jimin glares.

"It's not like that Hyung. I won't tell anyone, I promise," Jungkook tries to say.

"Yah, Jimin-ah! Didn't I tell you not to be rude to him?" Grandpa scolds looking grumpy and adds, "Don't be mean to your soon-to-be husband."

"WHAT?" Jungkook and Jimin yell at the same time standing up.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○