✧11. Anger✧

(A/N: Many many more happy returns of the day to our Taetae🥳🥳🥳 Happy Taehyung day to all the Armies💜💜💜💜💜).

Author's P.O.V:-

At Four Seasons Hotel...

Jungkook is looking all gloomy after the talk with the grandpa. He agreed to the deal to marry Jimin in turn of the orphanage but what will happen next?

He is in a dilemma on how to tell this to his Jin Hyung.

>>>Will he agree to the marriage? Absolutely not.

>>>Jin Hyung loves me so much that he would rather lose the orphanage than let me marry Jimin Hyung based on a deal.

>>>What should I do?

Jungkook is lost in his thoughts when "Jungkook! I have been calling you, why are being absent-minded?" Sejin asks.

"Nothing, Hyungnim. What did you call me for?" Jungkook questions back.

"I was calling you to get the room keys that are with you," Sejin says.

"Oh, here they are. Why is the shooting extended, Hyung?" Jungkook queries.

"Cause the director wants to shoot again when the sun raises, he said the lightning would be so good at that time, so along with the members, you have to stay here as I have to go to the company due to some work, you will manage right?" Sejin asks.

"Yes, Hyung don't worry. And can I ask where is my room?" Jungkook asks.

"At first we only thought the members are staying so we have only taken four rooms. But now the director and the staff also need a room and we have requested to book more rooms but all the rooms are occupied.

So, Hoseok shifted to Yoongi's room and Namjoon said he would be fine staying with our company staff, but Jimin strictly said he wanted to be left alone so it's the only room you can stay in," Sejin informs.

"Jimin Hyung's room?" Jungkook gets scared just hearing it.

>>>He must be in a foul mood as just now Haraboji forced us to marry each other.

>>>And if I go to his room now, he will snap at me real bad, I don't want to stay with him.

"No need, Hyung. I can adjust in Namjoon Hyung's room or the director's room, it's just for a night, I don't want to disturb Jimin Hyung," Jungkook refuses immediately.

"Alright, I will ask Namjoon if his room has any spare beds and will settle you there," Sejin says.

But then Jimin intervenes, "No need. Mine is a suite room and I have plenty of space for him to sleep. Sejin Hyung, Jungkook will sleep in my room, you don't need to worry about him."

"You don't mind?" Sejin looks surprised.

"Nope, I am fine," Jimin replies and smirks at the younger who gulps down his saliva seeing it.

"But you don't like having roommates, Jimin Hyung. I don't want to bother you, I can even sleep in the lobby it's just for a night," Jungkook tries to object.

"As you said it's just for a night, so I don't mind how can I let you sleep in the lobby, Jungkook? Don't bother Sejin Hyung anymore he must leave for the company as he has lots of work to take care of so let's go," Jimin insists.

"That's right, Jungkook. Go with Jimin, it's just for a night anyways," Sejin smiles and leaves the hotel thinking that Jimin is changing for the better.