✧15. Yoongi's lecture✧

Author's P.O.V:-

"What is it, Hyung?" Jimin asks as soon as they enter the kitchen.

Yoongi glares and gives him a smack on his head.

"Ouch, Hyung, why" Jimin rubs his head.

"Jimin-ah, what are you doing to the kid?" Yoongi asks with all seriousness.

"Kid...Jungkook? Oh, please Hyung, he is not a kid. He is a snake with an innocent face, you don't know about him," Jimin states.

Yoongi facepalms, "Snake...Kook? Do you even know what you are saying? Jimin, he is just a naive kid who doesn't how the world works especially our world. I know why you don't trust anyone but this is too much."

"Naive, him? Hyung, when did you lose your judgmental skills? I can't believe you trust him when you don't know what he is doing behind our backs," Jimin refutes.

"What is he doing? Tell me, so that I will know why you are being so cautious and suspicious of him," Yoongi asks.

"He..."

>>>He tricked my grandpa somehow and is trying to marry me to become rich, overnight. He is deceiving all of you with his innocent face.

"You will know soon, about that. I assure you, Hyung," Jimin says.

"Jimin, are you not on guard of him because of that incident, right?" Yoongi asks.

"Hyung, what are you trying to imply?" Jimin frowns, starting to get a little mad.

Yoongi sighs, "Nevermind, I don't want to cross the line. But I will tell you one thing just give him one chance and try to see his personality without any prejudice."

Jimin rolls his eyes and Yoongi knits his eyebrows.

"Arasso, I will try. Now make me my hangover soup, my head is aching like hell, Hyung," Jimin whines.

"This brat, rinse those sprouts and pass them," Yoongi instructs and puts on the gas, and starts cooking.

"Anchovies or beef broth?" Yoongi asks.

"Of course, beef," Jimin shows his big smile.

Yoongi shakes his head and starts cutting the beef meat into pieces and then boils it uncovered in the water after adding a handful of garlic to it.

He then removes the meat and garlic from the broth, adds the soybean sprouts, salt, and some pepper to it, and keeps it covered.

He takes the boiled meat pieces and starts stir-frying them in the other pan.

"Cut the scallions, " Yoongi instructs again.

Jimin nods and washes the scallions and starts cutting them into precise cubes.

"I heard that Kook, confessed to you," Yoongi asks while frying the meat.

"He did and then he ran away, it's all acting, Hyung," Jimin answers.

"I also heard that you did some inappropriate things to him last night and then accused him in turn that he is promiscuous, is that him acting or you?" Yoongi questions, glaring at him.

Jimin avoids the elder's eyes, "I...was drunk, Hyung. And I didn't remember it in the morning so I blew up at him."

"Jimin-ah, why are you like this? Do you even know how much Kook, cried? He asked me if I hate him to the point of disgust if I know that he is an Army," Yoongi says.

"Huh, so he confessed that he is an Army to you, Hyung. He started playing games then, "Jimin looks furious.

"Jiminie, stop negatively thinking everything, will you? And how can you be so sure that he is a Saesang?" Yoongi asks.