✧18. Lets Get Married?!✧

(A/N:- So, I was busy on Friday and thought to skip the update but today is my Unnie's ClumsyMochiKookie95 birthday🥳🥳🥳. She is the reason that I am here on Watty if not for her I would have never written a book and probably would have never known I can write too!

Anyway, she is my World's best favorite Unnie. Please do wish her guys🥺💜!!!)

Author's P.O.V.:-

In The Moon Cafe...

Jin was preparing coffee and some snacks for everyone when Namjoon took the chance as no one was present and entered the kitchen looking sour.

"Jinnie..." He called softly.

Jin turned back with widened eyes and he looked outside and saw no one, "Why are you here? What if they see us?"

"Jinnie..." Namjoon paused as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down, "Are we just acquainted?" He looked hurt.

Jin blinked his eyes as he understood that his boyfriend was hurt by his words and he didn't even realize it, "I didn't mean to-" he was cut off.

"I understand that you didn't want to enclose our relationship but still Jin..." Namjoon looked upset.

"I just...I am sorry, Joonie. I really am. It's not my intention to hurt you with my words. I didn't want them to suspect that anything is going on between us that's why I said it. I didn't mean anything by that," Jin tried to explain.

Namjoon just hugs him, "I know...but still I was hurt. Can't we just tell them? They are our friends and your brothers, we are all a family."

"No, Joonie. Now is not the time... I have to..." Jin paused not wanting to tell him about their orphanage problem.

"You have to what, Jin?" Namjoon broke the hug looking serious, "You stopped your Dongsaengs from telling anything and now you don't want to tell...why?"

Jin stays silent looking down at his feet.

"Why are Kook and Taehyung going to work all of a sudden when they are just high school students? And what are you hiding from me? Look, here Jinnie..." Namjoon held his shoulder and lifted his head,

"I won't judge you no matter what it is. I just want to know what you are going through. I just don't want to be a part of your happiness, I want to be a part of your sadness too. I want to share your burden as your boyfriend, can't you tell me what's going on?" Namjoon asked, gently.

Jin sighed and hugged Namjoon, "I am sorry, Joonie. I didn't want to keep it hiding but it's just you know...I don't want to take advantage of you just because you are my boyfriend and I don't want you to think of me that way."

"Jinnie, how many times did I tell you? I don't think of you like that no matter what. I love you and I know you enough to know what type of a person you are. So don't talk like that and tell me what's troubling you."

Jin broke the hug and told him about how their orphanage was on the verge of shutting down and their parents and the kids have nowhere to go. And to fight for it they don't have enough money to even file a lawsuit which was why his Dongsaengs took up jobs to help earn some money.

"You kept this all to yourself, baby? I know you are strong but now that I am here for you, please rely on me. I know you don't like me giving you money and that's not what you want from me that's why you didn't tell me, I understand then how about I get a good lawyer for you, is that too prohibited?"

Jin didn't want to upset Namjoon more by rejecting him, "Fine, if you insist. And thank you, Joonie."

Namjoon showed off his dimple smile and nodded.