Apple Themed Radio

Alastor has been working for Lucifer much longer than sinners think. Almost everyone doesn't know Al even works for him! Well, except for the other workers at his palace of course, and a few of his close friends. Hell is nothing like Alastor imagined. Nothing like humans on earth think it is. And because of it, Al turned it into his own little buffet. Al still visits the human realm so Luci can have his meals, but now he also makes deals with sinners in hell so Lucifer can have more slaves. Some souls do belong to Alastor though.

*We're just gonna jump to a completely different part in this story*

"She's so naive! She doesn't know that demons will definitely take advantage of her!" Lucifer shouts. "Didn't she hear a single word of what I said!?" Alastor sighed as he proceeded to follow him down the hallway. "Dear Lord, here he goes again..."

"YOU DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM OTHER DEMONS! Never!" He complained. Alastor took his attention away from him and gazed at some of the paintings and windows. Lucifer sighed in disbelief, thinking of something he could do to stop this madness. "If there was only a way... Only a way I could show Charlie that her little project of redeeming demons won't last long... I know that I won't be able to change her mind, she's as stubborn as I am!"

He stopped walking. Realization hitting him. "But someone else can~" He purred, turning around to look at Alastor.

It didn't take long for Al to notice he was staring at him

It didn't take long for Al to notice he was staring at him. He gave Lucifer a confused then worried look when he started walking towards him. "...Sir?" Alastor said. "Alastor, my dear friend. Can you help me with this little errand?" He asked. Rapping his shoulder around him. Making Alastor jolt. "You don't have to do much. I promise you, just have to find a way to ruin Charlie's plans and-"

"Ruin her plans Sir?-"

"Interrupt me again motherfucker I fucking dare you." That got Alastor to shut up quit quickly. Lucifer rarely ever threatens his workers. "Ahem. Ruin isn't the right word I'm looking for at the moment, more like, show her that it won't work. That'll spare her poor little heart from breaking." He got quiet after that. "I don't think that's going to work." Alastor said catching his attention.

"And besides, that errand requires me to be incredibly rude. And I can't be rude to her. I don't have the permission to. After all she's still your daughter-"

"Not a problem, I give you the permission to be the rudest person down here!" Lucifer said.

"Oh? And what about this uniform? Even though she doesn't know I work here she'll know something is up once she sees me in this."

"That's the fun part! You'll be simply going as Alastor,"

He looked at him with a blank stare. "Really? My old persona? Don't you think that's a bit suspicious?"

"How so?"

"The Radio Demon. A demon that hasn't been seen for decades is now back to help the princess of hell with her little hotel? Do you take me as a joke?"

Lucifer just laughed it off. "Oh ho ho, no my dear. I have everything planned out in my mind." Lucifer said walking closer to Alastor. "People won't suspect a thing..." He wrapped his arms around Al's neck. "I promise you~" He purred.

"So, what do you say Alastor? Do you comply?" He asked, in a seductive tone.

"...I- Hmph!" Lucifer pulled him in for kiss. Not letting him finish. Al grabbed his head as if commanding him to keep going. Moaning through the kiss. They eventually stopped to catch a breath.

Yes. My Lord.