Space Girl & Human Girl

Once the two got home it was basically how it always was. Dib grabbing something to eat from the kitchen before running off to his room or to spy on Zim while Gaz plopped on the couch and played her video games.

Gaz sat in the couch replaying a level on a game she's completed twice. Dib grabbed a chocolate pop tart and ran up the stairs, almost slamming his bedroom door. Gaz played her game for a few more seconds before pausing it. Remembering Tak, her S.I.R. Unit, and her ship that was still in the shed in the backyard Dad doesn't use anymore and practically became Dibs layer. Other than his room.

(This is before "Enter The Florpus")

Minus the fact she tried to take over the planet Zim is failing at, and somehow became friends with Dib, she really liked her. Remembering how they played video games with each other and how she was always interested in hearing her theories about games and other fandoms she was in.

Honestly, she really missed Tak. But until Dib finds a way to activate Taks ship, she can't do anything to even communicate with her.

"......"

"... Damnit!" She shouted, she hated missing people. She hated caring about others in general. It always made her think that she has to put others before herself. Which she tried desperately not to.

"TAK!" Her father called out from his lab, "I don't care how difficult the game is you're playing, you watch your vocal cords young lady!" Tak grunted. "Sorry dad!" She called back. She looked back down at her Gameboy and continued to replay the levels.