Old & New Frequency

"Hey Lemmy, what were you and Vovy talking about earlier? And why isn't daddy with us?" Coco asked, nibbling on one of the toy tentacles. "He wanted to tell me that he was going to the carnival against his will and that we could meet up. But a slight mishap happened and then I had to tell him where to find your daddy while we're here." Lemitlance answered. The original idea was for Lemitlance to go to the carnival with Velvet and Vox and give the box to Vox for Al but now Lemitlance had to set up a location for Vox and Alastor to meet up. And they couldn't leave Coco at home alone.

"Is Vov gonna babysit me again soon? Is that why daddy brought that box?" Coco asked. "Close enough." Lemitlance said with a sigh. "Yes!" Coco said, falling over onto the grass. "I'm okay!" Coco screeched. Seriously... How the fuck can you walk..? Lemitlance asked herself. She picked Coco up and looked around for a ride or a game they can play.

"Don't even think about it Velvet." Lemitlance said. "How the hell did you even hear me coming!?" Velvet shouted. "You already know the answer to that." Lemitlance responded in a annoyed tone. Velvet looked down. "Hi purple, nice to finally see you again." She said, referring to the giant purple bow in her hair. Coco reached out to touch Velvets long giant multi colored hair. Questioning how the heck just two small pony tails were keeping it together.

"Does mothman know about her yet? Is he here?" Lemitlance asked now serious. "No, he hates carnivals. And for someone who knows everything about everyone it's a miracle that he still doesn't know Coco exists. The two big secrets are still safe." Velvet said. Lemitlance sighed in relief. Lord knows what Val would do if he found out. "Anyway, let's go ride the tea cups!" Velvet said. "Yaaaay!!" Coco squeaked.

*Skip to a different area*

Alastor sat on the ground, leaning against the black fence. Waiting. The black box with teal ribbon clenched in his hands, tightly. "Hey." Al's ears shot up at the voice, he didn't hear him coming. He turned his head, seeing Vox walking towards him. "Hi." Alastor said, standing up. Leaving the box on the ground.

"I didn't know you were coming. I thought it was just gonna be Lemit." Vox said. "Yeah it was." Alastor said, already annoyed. "Here." Al kicked the box at Vox's feet.

The TV Overlord crouched down and opened the box. "I said you could keep these." Vox said, hurt that Al wasn't keeping them like he said he would. "Times have changed." The radio demon said, already walking away to look for his kids. "Alastor, please wait!" Vox said leaving the box on the ground chasing after him. Al walked faster.

"Can we just talk-"

"No." Alastor cut him off.

"You broke up with me, remember? So stop acting like I'm the bad guy."

Alastor quickly turned to face him. Eyes radio dials. "I'm not the one who moved to the Glutton ring, leaving me alone with one now two kids to raise." Alastor adopted Coco a few short years ago, meanwhile Lemitlance just visits his place and spends the night so much that he practically adopted her too. "You made the choice, I just made it official."

"I was drunk, and made a deal, I didn't have a choice-"

"Oh, come on!" Alastor cut him off again.

"You just can't wait to start your new fake life with your fake ass family and sluts. I've seen the way you act around others, you're not fooling anyone!"

"I am three hours away." Vox replied. Getting mad as well.

"May as well be the goddamn moon, and you know it."

"I don't know anything!"

"Yeah well I do. I know that you were always too afraid to tell anyone about us." Alastor said with his voice cracking. Eyes tearing up."I know that... And I also know that that douchebag you hang out with is using you as a walking vibrator." Vox got quite real quick.

"Alley-"

"What's his name...?"

"You broke up with me-"

"What's his name!?"

"Stop-" Vox wanted this to end already.

"The douche the goes to the meetings! Groping you! Touching you-"

"VALENTINO!" Vox cut him off. "His name is Valentino!!" Alastor got more enraged. Looking and sounding less human.

*Skip back to the original area*

"I can't believe you forgot to grab your prise!" Lemitlance said, carrying the large thing. (There isn't a name for it it's just a thing) "I can't believe the creepy guy at the counter chased us down just to give it to us." Velvet said, still a little surprised from the experience.

"Oooo! Torches!" Coco said, pointing at the imp with a cart. "I'm still waiting for them to make rainbow fire." Velvet said.

Sniff sniff

"I know that there are torches by the tent but does anyone else smell gasoline &-" Lemitlance got cut off by what looked like an imp flying out the roof off the tent, landing on the torches.

*Skip back to the other area*

"You don't understand-"

"Oh but I do." Alastor said. Cutting him off again.

"There's not much of a future in Hell with an Ace. The next case is what? Dead on the road from drinking too much!? Or maybe, maybe if you're really lucky, you're the one driving."

"Jesus, you're doing it again-" Vox's electric energy started kicking in.

"DOING WHAT!?" Alastor yelled.

*Skip back to the original area*

"We need to go! NOW!" Velvet yelled.

*Skip back to the other area*

"Welcome to the suck! Shit is doomed!"

"SHIT IS DOOMED!!"

The two yelled at each other. Getting louder and louder.

"IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY! IT'S LIKE YOU WANT TO LOOSE-"

"At least I know who I am."

"Stop being mad at me for wanting a different future."

"It's not your future if you're pretending to be someone else." Those words silenced Vox.

*Skip back to the original area*

"WERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!?" Lemitlance yelled. Coco started crying.

*Skip back to the other area*

Alastor picked the box up and threw it at Vox's chest. He caught it of course.

Even though the two had different views on technology, it wasn't the true reason they fought each other so often.

Suddenly a scream of some sort came out of nowhere just to get quickly cut off by something.

The smell of smoke came into the air. The two Overlords could see a green light coming in view.

"COCO!" The two shouted, returning to their normal forms.

They dashed into the Carnival. Leaving the box open on the ground.