Space Girl & Human Girl (Tack x Gaz IZ)

"This isn't over Zim!" Dib yelled at the Irken,

"This will never end DIIIIIB!" Zim yelled back dramatically,

"Never! Not until one of us falls and the other rises to victory! And the Victoooor, is me-"

"YEEEEEEEEEEWHOOOOOOO!" GIR screeched, cutting Zim off. "GIR! For Irks sake!"

"Heeeey, where'd purple goooo!?" GIR screeched again.

"Purple? What purple- GAZ!?" Dib said, now noticing his sister is gone. He looked around in a panic, he was going to yell at Zim again until he saw her at the far end of the street. "GAZ! Wait for me!!!" Dib shouted and chased after her.

"I looove purple! Purple is pretty coooleer!"

"Ugh." Zim pouted, annoyed with GIR already.

*Meanwhile*

"Hey! Gaz! GAZ! Wait for me! Gaz!" Dib shouted. Gaz didn't pay any attention to his brother. Her focus was mostly on the game slave, but she was paying attention to what was in front of her so she doesn't run into a pole or something.

Dib finally caught up to his sister gasping for air. "Stop- *wheeze* running off like- *wheeze* like that! *Wheeze*" The two eventually reached a cross walk and waited for the cars to stop.

"Could you stop making those noises! It's distracting me!" Gaz said. Once Dib finally caught his breath he said "Why do you care? You only give your attention to video games anyway." That reminded Gaz of something, or someone. She proceeded to hit Dib in the back of the head.

"OW!"