Old & New Frequency (Alastor x Vox HH)

"We'll meet again... Don't know where... Don't know when, but I know we'll meet again... Some sunny day-"

Ring! Ring!

"Lemitlance, Coco! It's time to go!" Alastor called out.

Ring! Ring!

"Lemitlance! Coco!" Alastor called out again. Al sighed. "Seriously again...?"

*Skip to another room*

"Stop! That's gross!" Coco said, holding the poorly stitched toy octopus.

"Never!!" Lemitlance shouted, waving a toy goat in the air.

A violin started playing from somewhere Coco couldn't identify till Lemitlance pulled a device of some sort out of the bag she brought with her. Coco knew what it was, she just hasn't been around a phone long enough to know how it worked though. They both looked at the screen and read the word 'Vox'. "Keep playing, this is gonna take a second." Lemitlance said. "Tell him I said hi!" Coco shouted, before Lemitlance said "What's up?" Into the phone.

Coco doesn't really know Vox but he has looked after her when her Dad was busy till Lemitlance came along. He seems nice.

Lemitlance only somehow spoke to Vox for about a minute or two till they both heard the door open. "It's time to go." Alastor said, while holding a black box with a teal ribbon. "Daddy!" Coco shouted, stumbling towards her father while holding the small octopus toy.

Alastor picked Coco up smiling. Lemitlance looked over at them and pressed something on her phone. "Why do you need my help with this again? I don't see how you can't do this yourself." She said. Coco laid her head on her father's shoulder and held on to her octopus tighter. She didn't know what the two were talking about and she didn't care, her attention was going straight to the small radio sounds coming from her father like it always does when he holds her.

"I just need to find him and return his things. Nothing more. You two can just have fun while we're there." He said. "Yeah but why couldn't you have done this while he was moving out? Were you still obsessing over him or something?" Lemitlance said with a small smirk. The radio sounds got louder. "Turn the phone off and get in the car! We're going to be late!" Alastor said and stormed off. This didn't bother Coco in any way. "Am I that bad at being sarcastic?" Lemitlance said and looked back down at her phone. "Oh shit." She said. Seeing that she pressed the camera button instead of the mute button.

Vox didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. At least now he had a reason to go to that carnival other than Velvet making him.