The Choi Boys

Mingi had a thing for those two. He always saw them together and used to think they were brothers. They weren't, but it didn't help that some people on campus referred to them as "the Choi brothers." The Choi Boys was the preferred pet name.

Turns out they were just close, and Mingi sometimes wondered how close, exactly. He'd be lying if he said he never pleasured himself alone in his dorm while thinking about those two. Choi San and Choi Jongho. San was sexy to nearly everyone who saw him, and Mingi found Jongho cute. Besides, he couldn't ignore the plump ass on that one. Oh, to get a piece of that.

During the one class he shared with those two guys on Friday afternoon, Mingi overheard they were going to one of the frat house parties. His friends Wooyoung and Yeosang were already planning to go, so Mingi figured this could be a good opportunity.

"What the hell did you say?" Mingi asked as he and his friends walked across campus.

"Who knows?" Yeosang answered. "Woo was already drinking for a buzz, and I think he did it on an empty stomach."

"'M'not that drunk," Wooyoung said, slurring the words together.

"Come on, neither of us want to babysit you all night," Mingi said.

"You have plans?" Yeosang asked.

"Not exactly. But the Choi Boys will be there, and I've heard stories."

"Min wants to get his dick wet," Wooyoung laughed. .

"Yeah, well... so what?"

"You remember Seonghwa from our class last semester?" Mingi nodded at Yeosang. "He got to rolling around with them, and they were more than he bargained for," Yeosang said. "I've never heard him talk about it, but some people say they made him cry." Wooyoung laughed at this.

"The only thing anyone will be crying is my name," Mingi said.

It was a challenge for Mingi to remain completely soft while thinking about the Choi Boys. He sported a slight bulge in his pants already as they walked up to the frat house with music pouring from the open door and windows.

Inside, several people surrounded an ongoing game of beer pong. San was playing against someone Mingi wasn't too familiar with but had seen around campus. He thought his name was Hongjoong.

Mingi saw Jongho sitting on a couch and went to sit on the arm next to him. "Is your friend always this good at beer pong?" Mingi asked.

"You don't party much do you?" Jongho replied.

"Doesn't exactly look like you're partying," Mingi snorted. He looked down at Jongho, who kept his eyes on the beer pong game.

"San likes to play with potential...targets," Jongho said. Mingi saw his lips quirk up to one side. "So do I." Jongho placed his right hand high up on Mingi's thigh as he pushed himself up from the couch, his pinky finger brushing Mingi's dick through his jeans.

"I need a shot," Jongho said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Mingi swallowed and stared after Jongho for a second before flicking his eyes back to San and his opponent. Hongjoong looked as drunk as Wooyoung already. He held tightly to the table as San tossed another ball and it land in the last cup. Hongjoong groaned to a round of laughter. He downed the beer like a good sport and grimaced as he tossed the cup aside.

"Were you talking to Jongho?" Yeosang asked, taking his vacated seat on the couch.

"Barely," Mingi grumbled.

"Bet Hongjoong's about to get some head," Yeosang mused. "At least that's what I've heard tends to happen to the losers."

"I thought he had a girlfriend," Mingi said. San and Hongjoong were no longer in sight, and Mingi saw Wooyoung's red hair emerge from a throng of people and begin drinking the full cups of beer from San's side of the beer pong table. "Make sure you know where Woo is when he passes out, would you?"