Private Show

Jongho heard San return. He lay in bed, in the dark, listening. San brought a girl home. Of course he did. No wonder he was back so late. Jongho could hear their hushed voices as they neared his and San's shared room.

"Quiet, my roommate is probably asleep," San told the female stranger.

Jongho rolled onto his back and tilted his head away from the door, eyes closed. He heard the girl giggle.

"Are we still fucking?" she asked.

"Just try not to scream," San purred in the dark, and the girl stifled another laugh.

Jongho heard them fall into San's bed and begin kissing. Did San really think he was sound asleep during all his hookups?

They didn't pull the door closed behind them, and the light from the outer room fell across San's bed. Jongho heaved a sigh and rolled onto his side so he could get a clear view. San and the girl quieted, but when Jongho moved no more, they resumed making out.

Jongho cracked one eye open. San was already down to his underwear, and the girl was topless. Jongho watched San admire and fondle her breasts. San felt them, kissed them, buried his face between them. The girl giggled some more, and San shushed her.

Now Jongho watched this girl reach into San's briefs. He wished he could find a girl interested in him. They always seemed to want San, though.

San's cock made an appearance, and though Jongho couldn't make out all the details, he could tell San was getting head. Quiet slurping came from San's bed and Jongho heard him moan in the back of his throat.

Jongho started to get hard while watching. Why was it so difficult to find someone to hook up with for him? He watched San remove the girl's underwear and go down on her.

"Wet already," San murmured.

"Told you I was ready," the girl whispered back.

Jongho stroked his cock slowly, watching the two of them on San's bed. Her hands ran through San's hair and held on, keeping his face close to her pussy.

San stopped licking her pussy after a few minutes and Jongho could feel precum beading at his cock head as he continued watching and playing with himself.

"I want you inside," the girl said.

"Yeah... shit where'd I put the condom," San said, sounding frustrated.

San went to his discarded pants on the floor near Jongho's bed and dug through the pockets. When Jongho heard the crinkling of a condom, he knew San had found it. Jongho froze and shut his eyes as San glanced up in his direction. He peeked when he heard San back on his bed.

The girl lay on her back, legs up, as San was busy putting the condom on. Jongho saw him toss the wrapper aside and slide inside her. He had a sideview and could see San pumping in and out as the girl's legs wrapped around his waist. San's bed was creaking softly, and Jongho resumed stroking himself beneath the sheets.

San laid his body down on top of the girl's and really picked up his pace. Jongho jerked his cock faster as well. The girl moaned softly, clawing at San's back, as San's breaths became heavier.

"Want me to pull out?" San panted quietly.

"No..." she began to moan loudly and San placed a hand over her mouth. Once he removed it, she concluded, "Just cum in the condom."

Jongho could hear San's balls slapping lightly against the girl as everyone in the room was chasing their release. Jongho watched the girl slip a hand in between her and San's bodies, pleasuring herself more to reach her orgasm.

When she found her release, her legs trembled around San's waist, and he put a hand over her mouth again to quiet her blissful moans. San buried his head in the crook of her neck as he grunted, releasing inside her. Jongho reached his orgasm at the same time and dirtied his sheets with his hot release.

Jongho rolled over to get situated on the dry side of his bed. He heard San and his hookup settle down, and before he knew it, Jongho had found sleep.

The following morning, Jongho woke just as San was saying goodbye at their apartment door. Stretching as he emerged from their bedroom, Jongho saw San locking the door and returning to a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter.

Without looking at Jongho, San smiled and said, "I could find a girl that's down for a threesome, you know."

Jongho froze. "What? Why would..." He could feel the blush rising in his cheeks.

"Then you wouldn't have to beat off while watching," San said, now turning to face Jongho with a smirk on his face.