Morning Glory

Jongho opened his eyes, wide awake. The clock beside the bed read 7:00am. Behind him, Mingi was still asleep, his breathing slow and even. Jongho was balled up on his side of the bed, and yet Mingi still managed to take up the extra space; one of Mingi's arms was wedged beneath Jongho, and Jongho's feet were tangled with one of Mingi's.

As his mind became more aware, Jongho noted his usual morning wood. His underwear was pulling tight against his straining cock. Maybe Mingi was on to something sleeping naked; it at least avoided feeling restricted first thing in the morning.

Mingi's snoring faltered as he rolled in his sleep, right up along Jongho's back. Jongho huffed a breath from his nose as he felt Mingi's exposed boner push against him.

Jongho pushed his ass back, but Mingi wasn't waking. Jongho rolled over so he was face to face with Mingi. Their morning wood rubbed against each other.

"Ugh, no," Jongho whispered as Mingi exhaled right in his face. Jongho loved Mingi, but morning breath was never pleasant.

Jongho scooted further down on the bed, working a hand under the covers. He lightly touched Mingi's dick and could feel the heat radiating off of it. Mingi rolled onto his back then, his dick tenting the sheets.

Jongho crawled beneath the sheets and got himself between Mingi's legs. He placed his hands on Mingi's lightly haired thighs and nuzzled around his groin. Jongho came in contact with Mingi's balls first and licked them ever so gently. He worked his face into the heat of Mingi's crotch right as he ripped a fart in his sleep.

"Hell no," Jongho mumbled. He flung the covers back off both of them and fanned the air with his hands, leaving Mingi entirely exposed to the cold. "Damn it, Mingi," Jongho said in a hushed voice, plugging his nose and trying not to laugh.

Once the air cleared, Jongho took the head of Mingi's dick in his mouth. He worked his tongue under the foreskin, getting to the bulbous glans, circling his tongue round and round.

Mingi stirred then. "Good morning," he said groggily. He raised his head up to look down at Jongho and smiled sleepily.

Jongho just hummed on Mingi's cock. Mingi rested a hand on top of Jongho's head as he began to bob up and down and moaned quietly at this pleasant awakening.

It only took a few minutes, and then Mingi was releasing his load into Jongho's eager mouth. Jongho sucked Mingi dry as his dick pumped out every last drop. Jongho swallowed and licked his lips in satisfaction before settling in next to Mingi to spoon and cuddle before they really had to get up.