Mingi's Gift

Mingi had been away on hiatus. He was excited and nervous to return, plus all the other members said there was a surprise waiting for him.

Mingi sent a text to their Ateez group chat when he arrived at the dorm for the first time in months. He hauled his bags through the door but wasn't greeted by anyone.

He found out why when he went to his room. All his fellow members were lined up side by side on his bed, all on their hands and knees and completely naked.

"Oh, shit," Mingi laughed, taking in each of their bare asses. He dropped his bags where he stood and then walked down the line, running his hands over each ass, a big smile on his face.

Hongjoong counted off, and all together, the seven naked members said, "8 makes 1 team. Welcome back, Mingi!"

"Is this really my welcome back gift?"

There were some laughs but they agreed. "Use all of us, or one, whoever you feel like," San said.

"Glad you're back, hyung," Jongho added.

Mingi's pants were already growing tight as he became aroused. He dropped his pants and kicked them aside. He stroked himself as he walked down the line, admiring the freshly shaved asses, touching some of the puckered holes. Mingi had a soft spot for Jongho and decided to start with him.

Mingi saw the bottle of lube set out and grabbed it, sticking his fingers with it. As he poured some on Jongho, goosebumps rose on his back.

"It's cold," Jongho said. There were some laughs.

"You won't be for long," San told him.

Mingi fingered Jongho's tight hole. He was so warm inside, and Mingi had to stretch him open. Placing his fat dick against Jongho's entrance, Mingi plunged all the way in with one thrust. He'd been missing this the past few months. Mingi looked in the mirror on the opposite side of the bed so he could see everyone looking toward Jongho, who squeezed his eyes shut and moaned as Mingi used him. His plump, former athlete's ass was always Mingi's favorite.

He pulled out of Jongho and moved on to Wooyoung. Mingi knew Wooyoung's hole was in a perpetual state of readiness from all the dicks that had been in there, so he slid in without hesitation.

Spending just a couple minutes in each ass, Mingi worked his way through them all. He pulled at Seonghwa's hair, smacked Yunho's ass, fish hooked San in his mouth, lifted Yeosang by his thighs, and scratched at Hongjoongs back. He got made sure to use each member before returning to Jongho and flipping him onto his back.

"Finish on him," Mingi said. "I'll cum inside."

The six members stood on the bed around Jongho, beating off while Mingi fucked him again from the edge of the bed. Jongho moaned while he jerked himself off as Mingi pounded into his hole.

Jongho's legs rested on Mingi's shoulders, and Mingi held them tightly as he slammed his body into Jongho's, grunting at the euphoria his ass provided.

San and Wooyoung were pumping each other's cocks and they were the first to cum. They moaned prettily together and panted as they helped one another reach his release, shooting their loads down onto Jongho. Jongho flinched as a particularly thick string of jizz splashed across his face.

Hongjoong finished next, spraying Jongho's chest white ropes. After a huge sigh of content, Hongjoong reached to either side and decided to finish off Yunho and Seonghwa. Seonghwa bit his lip, closed his eyes, and experienced his bliss in silence while Yunho breathed heavily, his hips stuttering into Hongjoong's hand. Their thick, sticky spurts streaked across Jongho's torso.

Yeosang finished quickly after, aiming his spurting cock at Jongho's face. Most of Yeosang's load landed on Jongho's cheek and mouth, a few drops straying into his hair. Jongho licked Yeosang's seed off his lips and moaned loudly, bringing himself to orgasm.

Jongho's hole gripped Mingi's cock and Mingi was pulled over the edge with Jongho, grunting with the effort, a sheen of sweat costing his face. Pulling out, Mingi watched his load drip out of Jongho as he lay there covered in all the other members' loads. Mingi was definitely glad to be back.