Three's Company

Yeosang was MCing for another show, and San was becoming impatient with his busy schedule. He had Seonghwa over and in bed already, but it was hard to spit roast a guy when you were only a twosome.

San sent Yeosang a quick text that would come across as irritated, whiny, and horny all at once. Yet, Yeosang would still manage to find it endearing.

Prolonging everyone's desire was just an enjoyable side effect of his packed schedule for Yeosang. He liked that San became so impatient when they had something intimate planned.

When Yeosang finally returned to their dorm, was waiting in the dark.

"Good evening," San said, as Yeosang flipped a lightswitch on.

"Why..." Yeosang chuckled. "Where's Seonghwa?"

"In bed, waiting," San replied.

Yeosang followed San to their shared bedroom. A single lamp dimly lit the messy room. Yeosang pulled the sheet back to find Seonghwa already naked with red lines and handprints covering his ass.

"I see you were trying to keep busy," Yeosang said. As Seonghwa stretched and rubbed his abused bottom, Yeosang turned to face San. He was naked now and had a full erection pointing to the ceiling.

San stepped up to Yeosang and pulled his shirt off. He ran his hands over Yeosang's chest and went in for a peck with his lips. Undoing Yeosang's belt, San pushed the pants to the floor and helped Yeosang step out of them.

Yeosang guided San's hand to the bulge in his underwear. As he palmed Yeosang, a smile lit up San's face. All the waiting had definitely been worth it.

"Seonghwa, get off the bed," San insteucted.

"You're both good to go already," Seonghwa observed, eyeing their groins.

Seonghwa kneeled before the other two men and gently stroked San with one hand and hiked down Yeosang's underwewr with the other.

With a hand on the back of Seonghwa's head, San encouraged him to suck Yeosang's dick. San pushed Seonghwa to swallow it whole until he was spluttering and gagging around the meat in his mouth.

The deep moan from the back of Yeosang's throat sounded like a purr. Seonghwa looked up at him and sucked strongly on the exposed glans after pulling the foreskin back and ran his tongue across the piss slit. Yeosang's mouth hung open in a silent expression of bliss as he stared down into Seonghwa's eyes.

San turned Yeosang's head with a gentle hand so they could kiss. Their tongues chased one another, darting in and out of each other's mouths. San moaned into the kiss as he felt Seonghwa wrap his lips around his dick.

Yeosang pulled away and draped an arm around San's shoulders. He watched San's face as little gasps escaped him. Then Yeosang watched Seonghwa go down on San, swallowing the shaft all the way down to the balls. San's pubes were neatly trimmed, letting them watch every inch disappear into Seonghwa's mouth.

"Alright," San said through gritted teeth. He eased Seonghwa off his teased dick. "Let's get to your ass."

San pulled Seonghwa back onto the bed, Yeosang following closely. Seonghwa got on all fours without needing to be told and arched his back for them.

"Damn," San sighed, taking in the tight, pink hole. "You want it first?"

Without a verbal answer, Yeosang leaned down and began to tongue Seonghwa's rim. He closed his eyes and buried his face in Seonghwa's ass, pushing his tongue into the hole, tasting him.

San laid on his back and worked his way beneath Seonghwa to get to his "pretty, little dick," as San referred to it. Seonghwa whined as two tongues pleasured him simultaneously. San teased Seonghwa's scrotum with his teeth and felt him grip his legs tightly in response.