Play with Me

Jongho sat in the dorm alone, playing a video game after class. He knew Yunho had to work at the coffee shop, but he still sent a text saying he was waiting.

When Yunho got home to their dorm, Jongho was still on the couch playing video games.

"Want to play with me?"

"Yeah. Let me shower first."

"Coffee doesn't smell bad, though. Just play," Jongho said.

"No, I know. But I spilled coffee grounds all over myself today, and I feel it... in places," Yunho said, scratching himself.

"Hmm," was Jongho's only response.

"I'll be quick, promise." Yunho disappeared into their small bathroom.

Jongho paused his game and listened to the running water. He went and stood outside the bathroom door, which Yunho hadn't even bothered to push shut all the way, let alone lock. Jongho caught a glimpse of Yunho as he undressed and got into the shower. Jongho put a hand to the twinge he was feeling in his pants and began removing his clothes.

He stripped off his shirt and pants, then his boxer briefs and socks. He stood there, hard cock pointing up, clothes in a heap just outside the bathroom. Heat from the hot shower was escaping the bathroom already as Jongho entered slowly and quietly.

Yunho was facing away as Jongho approached. He pulled open the shower door and stepped inside as Yunho was washing his hair. Jongho let the shower door shut with a slight bang, startling Yunho. Jongo put his hands on Yunho's hips from behind and pulled him against his own body.

"Well, hey," Yunho laughed. He resumed rinsing the shampoo from his hair. Jongho could see some coffee grounds still clinging to Yunho. He placed a kiss to Yunho's shoulder blade.

"I wasn't just talking about the game when I asked you to play with me," Jongho said into Yunho's back.

"I figured, and now I know," Yunho said. Jongho's hard cock was obvious as it pressed against Yunho's ass. Yunho turned to face Jongho and pulled him into the steaming water, too. Jongho kept his eyes trained down, even when Yunho reached out to begin tugging on his boner. "What do you want me to do?"

"You know what," Jongho spoke softly.

"I want to hear you ask for it."

Yunho kept his hand wrapped around Jongho but stopped stroking him. Finally Jongho looked up to meet his eyes.

"Will you fuck me, hyung?"

Yunho smiled brightly. "Of course."

Yunho moved his hands around to Jongho's ass and grabbed it roughly. As he went in for a kiss, he dug his nails in the meaty flesh, and Jongho moaned into their kiss. Yunho pressed his tongue into Jongho's mouth, relishing in the warm contact. He felt himself growing hard between his legs. He found Jongho adorable with his soaking wet hair.

Hands on Jongho's shoulders, Yunho guided him down onto his knees. Without a word, Jongho took hold of Yunho's stiffening cock and began to suck on the head. When it was fully hard, Jongho pushed the foreskin back, running a nail across the slit on the underside of the head and then licked at the purple tip. Yunho moaned and held onto Jongho's head as he bobbed up and down on him.

"Get up," Yunho said. Jongho did so immediately. He was always obedient when they were being intimate. "Turn around for me." He did, and Yunho pushed Jongho so he was bent over, bracing himself against the shower wall. Jongho's hairless, round ass was a thing of beauty. Yunho looked down at it admiringly and stuffed a finger inside Jongho, who moaned into the wall.

It was going to be rough on Jongho with only water for lube, but he would never complain. Yunho had the head prodding Jongho's hole and slapped his ass for good measure, watching it jiggle. Yunho pressed into the hot tightness of Jongho. Jongho cried out and his hole finally began to loosen around Yunho's cock, accepting it inside him. The intense friction drove Yunho wild.

"Fuck, Jongho. This is gonna be rough on you. You're so tight with actual lube." Yunho stood still, balls deep in Jongho and digging his fingers into Jongho's hips.

Jongho whimpered, steaming water pooling in the arch of his back. Yunho bit his lower lip as Jongho slowly began pushing his ass back against his cock, circling his hips round and round. Jongho worked himself on Yunho's cock, and when he was a little looser, Yunho began to really fuck him.

The young men's bodies clapped together with each of Yunho's thrusts. Yunho grabbed hold of Jongho's dark wet hair and yanked his head back.

"Do you feel good, Jongho?"

Panting and moaning, Jongho struggled to respond. Yunho pulled his hair harder in impatience.

"Yes, hyung," Jongho managed.

Yunho smacked Jongho's ass and dug his nails into it. He'd be marked up for sure, but Yunho got turned on seeing his marks of desire later on.

Jongho's tight warmth felt amazing, and Yunho didn't want to finish just yet, so he slowed his pace. Leaning down against Jongho, Yunho kissed his broad back and shoulders. He he wrapped his arms around Jongho, slowly pumping into him. One hand reached around to tug on Jongho's cock.

"Hyung, I'm cumming," Jongho whined. Yunho jerked his cock a couple more times and then felt Jongho's insides tighten around his dick. Yunho began pounding into him again, grunting, while yelps and moans came from Jongho as he orgasmed.

Yunho bottomed out in Jongho and held himself there as he released his hot load inside him. Both guys were breathing heavily, hot, and sweating from the sex and steaming shower. They staid still for a moment, both of them recovering from the high. Red handprints and small nail indents were already becoming visible on Jongho's ass.

Yunho's dick slipped out of Jongho as it softened, and he dropped to one knee behind Jongho. With both hands, Yunho spread Jongho back open and put his mouth to the abused hole. As Jongho relaxed his muscles, the ejaculate began to drip out of him and Yunho lapped up all that he could, his own load salty and slightly bitter on his tongue.

Jongho turned to face Yunho as he stood up. He looked worn out but satisfied, and that made Yunho feel accomplished. He pressed his lips to Jongho's, and as he pushed open Jongho's lips, he passed along his sticky load. Jongho slurped it into his mouth and made a show of swallowing it all. Open wide to show his empty mouth.

"Thank you, hyung," Jongho said.

"Now we can play your game if you want," Yunho said. He smacked Jongho's firm ass and stepped out of the shower to find some clothes.